Schizophrenia or real spirits talking?

Hi. When a spirit materializes and produces audio everybody in the room can hear it and it can be recorded on video via microphone etc at thesame time. If there are multiple people in the room and they aren’t hearing what you hear clear as a day outside of your mind so (outer auditory noise, not thoughts) then it is most likely a hallucination. Now if others can varify then it wan’t. The harder thing to know is when you are tapping into psychic collective consciousness and when you have just your own thoughts. To me tge difference is when it is from spirit world I know things I should not and canvarify the info. I work with spirits and the dead a lot. Every time they actually manifest others have been able to varify they hear/see/feel the same as me. Or yeah if you for example divinate something and it happens or you get right something you should have absolutely no prior knowledge about tat is genuine psychic experience.

I agree any type of drugs taken while doing a calling or ritual blocks the minds abilities Which is needed when doing such,meaning you can’t get your minds full attention … so I’d definitely have to agree on that…

@Benji666 I would have to disagree as I do take meds for mine and I find they actually ground me and allow me into the physical world to make changes. One issue with schizophrenics is not feeling grounded or locked into the world. I have this issue controlled with meds and have popped my pills shortly before many rituals and never had a problem. One thing to remember is that many experience this differently and not all schizophrenics will interact with the same meds the same way, it’s a toss up.

With that said I can differentiate between spiritual communication and paranoid assumptions or irrational over thinking, not all of us can. I’ve posted before about this and would be happy to answer any questions. Hope this helps.

3 Likes

@DrifterOfDarkness I’m glad that works for you, I just speak from my own experience and my common sense, but to each there own whatever works for you brother…I’m not Jehovah I don’t judge And certainly Not here to tell you what to do I’m your spirit brother and only here to share my experience with each other nothing more nothing less …love & respect

1 Like

As a skisophrenic let me expel the difference for you. Genuine honest to god voices will be nonsensical and without a topic. To put it point blank they will just be overlapping and random. They echo on and on again and you can’t really have any sort of coherent conversation with them. They can’t be turned off only lessoned iwth a hot shower and can’t be reasoned with.

Regarding spirits you usually have to be in the proper mindstate to hear them ie, meditation or in general advanced in your practice. You won’t just wake up hearing spirits. It doesn’t work that way. It takes actual effort and a lot of work to get to the point of being able to hear spirits and if you didn’t work on it be weary of your mental health.

Voices in general have no coherency. They just overlap and sometimes will latch on to a topic “ie, hurt yourself or hurt others” and dogpile on you obsessivly but for the most part are just generally random and without purpose. You can try to talking to the voices but you won’t hear much back and if you do it will be just plain random.

You know you have an actual spirit in front of you because you’ll actually be able to not only feel it there, but it will respond with a personality and be coherent in how it deals with you. Ie,if I were to ask a voice in my head “what’s the wheather today” I would get an answer like “icecream” or laughter or something. But if i ask a spirit “what’s the wheather today” I would get an actual coherent answer like “why don’t you go outside and look?” or “I think it’s pretty sunny”. Voices are generally just an overlap of different tones.

Another difference is that spirits often hold a certain voice with you.Ie, they have a certain sound. The vocies from skisophrenia often are all over the places it’s like tuning into the most absurd radio with tons of different callers chiming in. Another diference is that if your hearing voices you generally are probably suffering other symptoms as well this can be, delusions, paranoia, incoherent speech, ext. People don’t just turn skiso the second they do magick. Though often times oculists may find themselves questioning if they have gone insane by the very nature of this work. Also the left handed path specifically can drive you to madness and give you issues you hadn’t before mentally so proper medication is important when working with any sort of spirits.

As can be seen by my very public journal on here when I did go insane, I’m medicated so I haven’t had this issue in a long time but I hope this helped. Genuine skisophrenia can be a thing and if your worried about it I highly suggest seeking out medical help.

2 Likes

There might be some truth to the fact that there is more to what people are hearing than mere concoctions of the brain. I know for a fact connections can be made between what people see (seeing through other people’s eyes). It’s sort of like ending up on someone else’s “bandwidth” by mistake. It’s less scary though and can be controlled and stopped at will. It’s just a glitch, I assume.

To my knowledge hearing voices is not a joy to live with. People can’t sleep sometimes and hear distressing conversations or voices telling them to do certain things, such as committing violence. Whether those conversations are happening elsewhere in real time or not, it affects their lives and it’s no wonder they want it to stop.

Schizophrenia is more than just hallucinations. Hearing voices in your head is no longer considered the only requirement for diagnosis.

There’s also a neat website on hearing voices without schizophrenia: http://www.hearing-voices.org/

2 Likes

Lmao

Communication occurs between you and spirits, as well as other people, constantly at a subconscious level. It might seem like a spirit comes out of nowhere to talk to you, but that would just be the first time it breached over to the conscious human mind.

1 Like