Scanning Thread: Resurrection

Who wants to scan my root chakra and help me figure out why it’s so fucked up and figure out some potential solutions? I think I’m “too close to see” in some way. I can do a scan in return.

I’m up for a scan trade.

Hey all,can someone scan me?

Would somebody be able to scan me? thanks!

I can try, would you like to scan back?

yeah definitely. I’ve never really done it like this before so you will be my first!

1 Like

I saw a black wolf, then what looked like a woman opening her arms as if to give a hug, I think that was you, you got lots of love in you

So this is what I saw, not sure if it will mean anything but here it goes. first I saw a male sitting at a computer, looked like he was gaming lol, maybe it was you. brown hair, black keyboard. then I heard the word “Oklahoma.” then flashed an image of someone in a red vest or sleeveless shirt bending over in a garden digging something up or planting something, not sure which. they (He? she? no idea) were very thin and wore a head covering to be protected from the sun, the whole scene felt very warm. Next came the animals - you seem to have a ton of them around you: first it was a female lion, then it morphed into a monkey briefly before becoming a bunch of other animals in a row, but it was not very clear. I was getting strong jungle vibes like kept seeing ferns and it felt humid and I heard jungle noises. Then I felt that your energy field has a lot of red and orange in it. That is all I could get.

I would love to know if any of this makes sense to you lol.

1 Like

I’m not sure about the black wolf, that is interesting. I should ask him or her who they are. As for the lady, probably not me as I have a very …Belial…type of personality IRL. Would not describe it as “loving.” My guess is it was probably a deceased person lingering around me - I am an embalmer and funeral director so it kind of comes with the territory …an occupational hazard :rofl:

Also need to add that I actually felt you scanning me. Kind of like the energy was being sucked out the front and traveling to my left. Pretty cool

My keyboard is black, that’s definitely me, I to play a lot of games on computer, as for the animals idk lol, your wolf could be a familiar given by Belial, too bad I didn’t see Belial, I miss that bastard lol

Hey that’s awesome

how weird that we both saw animals and don’t have a clue what they are lol. I was hoping you would see him too, I was curious to find out what he would appear as from your perspective if he did appear.

1 Like

Back when my scanning abilities were stronger, I did see him, he gave me a big smile as if to say: “long time no see.” Lol

1 Like

If you are still offering I am interested :slight_smile:

I’m up for a trade

I dont know how to scan :confused:

ok ,did ur scan , first saw a train going on the tracks , on right side mountains or hills , on the other side water , like a clear river, then it turned into a serpent , big ass snake , running alongside the coast , saw some influence from planet mars as well , saw lots of flying and going fast mb you are hurrying with something , after that I saw a old dude mb an entity or was simply death , fragile old dude holding the earth in his hands( actually was more at his fingertip not really holding ) . i ended it there , as I did not know what to make of it xD
I’m learning so probably cant help with my scan skills :smiley: thanks for yours tho .

1 Like

Scan trade?

I can once my headache clears.

1 Like