Scanning Thread: Resurrection

Sure, I can scan first - then you can get back to me whenever you feel better?

1 Like

That works :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool.

1 Like

Your Scan:

I was first brought to a woody area. The climate/temperature seemed warm, maybe humid. There was lots of foliage, palm trees, and various other types of trees. The scenery looked something like this:

There was a dirt path, that led to an small clearing. Where there was a silver chalice. It had blood in it. Dark red, fresh. Sacrificial, maybe?

8e599432642c50b1d9201ed3c8ac1e51
this is a “okay” example of the imagery, but it provides some visual reference. Took forever to find it lol

I saw the image of a butterfly and some type of bug, the butterfly had bright blue wings - symmetrical. As well as the image of more snakes (seems to be a theme for you).

With the whole scan, I got a sense of well wildness. Semi-primitive. Yet ceremonial - ritualistic. There was also a sense of freedom, to express oneself - among other things

2 Likes

Well, presently speaking, it would seem my True Will is partly to walk the Draconian path. So snakes and serpentine forces makes sense.

Uwa! Potentially Lilith there, that’s symbolic of her, sometimes.

And that happens when you embrace and embody true will! Uwa!

1 Like

I was suspicious that it had a “Lilith” vibe to it lol. I just wanted to see how you would connect it, how it resonated with you. I try to keep my opinion of scans to myself till say, you have a chance to look it over.

1 Like

@itsnathanm7 hope your feeling better?

Anybody want to trade

Hey all,i need little help,if someone can scan me.Thanks😉

Yup! Reading incoming!

1 Like

This is very short but given its her it comes to no surprise.

I see a spider woman who is a sickly green and gold spider woman. Like acid green and light gild.

She is Arachne. She is weaving her web. She begins to weave a separate project in her available hands. She creates a dark aura diamond and hands it to you.

In other words, you are being given an invitation to work with her. Another goddess that comes to mind, is Freyja. However she may not present herself until later on, depending on what road you take.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Would someone like to trade? I have something specific.

2 Likes

Cool new picture, I can trade but can’t promise anything

Trade anyone?

1 Like

I can try

1 Like

Sure. General scan is fine. I’ll trade back.

1 Like

Ok so I was interrupted so I could not scan as properly

I saw mountains around me, and in front of me a snake slithering upwards towards the sky, at the end I saw a sun in between the mountains

1 Like

Your Scan:

I see a person lying in mud (that appears to act like quick sand) - there are these thorny vine-like plants slowly wrapping around their body. Starting at the feet/ankles and moving upward. Wrapping around the body in a snake-like manner. Constricting and even cutting the skin where the thorns make contact, with blood oozing out.

It appears the person is to be sucked slowly into the quick-sand like mud and cleansed then brought back to the surface. The cuts and blood oozing out gave me a cleansing/bathing type of symbolism - albeit in a harsh manner

The air is humid and hot, but surrounding this scene are luscious jungles, with all kinds of animals and birds - singing in an lively manner.

@StrengthenedWarrior here is yours.

1 Like

I could, for a trade. Cool profile pic btw

1 Like