Scanning Thread: Resurrection

No, but I suspect she’s been around for awhile. (Making a proper connection with her is probably overdue)

Throughout my life there’s been an off and on connection to spiders. They are no doubt one if my most important totems.

My username was chosen as an official nod and affirmation or acceptance of this.

There’s also an allusion to Hypnos the Greek god of sleep and dreams in it.

That said, I do work with Lilith and she’s one of my main spirits. She has spider associations as well.

1 Like

well if you feel intuitively she is calling you the you should probably reach her

I’ve actually tried a few times but didn’t get much response, not the time I guess. 🤷

Really it’s a back burner thing.

If anyone is up for a scan, I can do a scan trade. I’ll be on later this afternoon, so if anyone’s up to it then :+1:

I am if you’d like?

1 Like

If your free later this evening, then I will be free then.

I shouldn’t have anything come up. Just keep in mind in the next couple of hours I’ll be heading home, so in that like 30ish min time frame I do not look at the forum.

Okay, sounds good. I’ll message when ready.

1 Like

Hey,

Just a heads up, leaving work late. Should be available within the hour.

1 Like

And we are ready.

Anyone wanna trade?

@itsnathanm7 hey sorry, family came over unexpectedly so was busy. I’m free, this morning though.

1 Like

i wanna

Ok, let’s go for it.

lol does someone need to reach some level to be able to trade on here

Not particularly.

well would you like to trade i might surpirse you plus i am present atm

1 Like

I’m up for it, you can start if you want and I’ll give you a trade when I get home, but I just warn you, mine are not too long, my scans are pretty short

If you’d like :+1:

I have no dog in this.

alright lets do this