I can try though I won’t be as good as the others on here🥰

Thank you both! I’m also happy to trade with you :smile:

1 Like

Hello,
Would you like to trade?

1 Like

Give me a try :grin:

1 Like

Actually I mentioned Angliaenchantress82 because I know her pretty well. I’ll do you in a few weeks i just need to start with someone I’m closer to if that’s cool?

1 Like

Now you are just flirting with me

1 Like

Hey😏 thsts nothing fam

1 Like

Dont worry man, I know how that feels :+1:

1 Like

Open to trades with pretty much anyone actually.

1 Like

Let me know when you have time and ill let you in my shield. Ill be able to scan you in an hour or two :grin:

1 Like

Anyone up for a trade scan.

I’m interested in seeing if anyone can pick up on the energy I’ve been feeling and vibin lately.

trade?

we could trade readings

would like to trade.
i pickup up ancient reptile like beings.a bursted vein blood oozing from it flowing down cracks on dry earth ,alchemy of transofrmation

grain of salt, cuz I’m still new to the whole reading thing…

That said, let’s begin

I zoomed in on your username (I find avatars distracting and I feel like they just muddle or influence the scan).

I focused on the space between L and A in “RitualArmor”…

And this is what happened:

First there was an almost explosive rush of what seemed like thick water.
This water then turned into a sort of slime or goo, and started pulsing and with each pulse there was a flashing aura of red and yellow staticky looking energy. Something about the pulsing and the almost sucking sensation of this sticky goo along with the red and yellow colors (lower chakras?) Made me think youve got some vampyric traits or abilities whether your aware of them or not. Despite this I didn’t sense any drain taking place, and looking back on it, it almost seemed like a defensive response? :thinking:

This went on for a bit and then the slime goo became very calm and passive and I sensed an almost odd kinda loving energy off it like a lazy cat or dog just wanting to sit in your lap.
It was kinda heavy but relaxed and had a “mushy” (pun intended) sort of chilled happy vibe.

At some point after this it seemed to just kinda deflate and had a sort of depressed child feeling to it while seeming kind of lifeless. After thought I found it hard to maintain the connection and it sort of just faded away without so much as a peep. I tried to dig a bit further while the slime was in my hands and on my arms but really couldn’t seem to glean anything else.

That was a helluva ride. Lol

interesting very interesting .funny your name is arachnos i have been undergoing intense alechmy from the spider kin makes a lot of sense i will scan you too in some hours

1 Like

Hi guys,can someone scan me,i think that succubi is with me,but i am not sure

do you by any chance work with arachne