Scanning Thread: Resurrection

Oh wow, you know for awhile I was (spirit activity) having rune symbols show up on my body (like as if they were scratched on me. And out of the few, there was one in relation to the bull, forgot which it was…

Wait you saw a snake with her?? Hmm I’ma have to talk to her about that (I don’t like snakes). I do tend to get a darker feeling from her though, and she does have connections with earth. Hmm…blue? Although you described her well.

Actually had a dream visitation by her having to do with mirrors… Is it okay if I pm you? Don’t wanna front load a bunch of stuff lol.

1 Like

Uruz.

Absolutely.

1 Like

Anyone up for a trade scan?

Welcome back :wink:

Shall we?

2 Likes

Are you looking for a general scan or something specific?

I’m interested in a general scan, although definitely also interested in a few things from our previous scan (some things made me curious). So either, or a bit of both is fine.

1 Like

General is fine. Who shall go first?

2 Likes

Would you mind going first?

@itsnathanm7 if your busy that’s fine, didn’t know if you got my previous message or not.

1 Like

I did, I just passed out is all. I’ll message you privately.

1 Like

Trade scan anyone

1 Like

I’m seeing rock face, carved around a snowly location, sturdy, the colour is of a dark gray, the top is flat, but has one or two natural steps, as though nature tried carving stairs, there is a precipice nearby overlooking a stream or river

1 Like

Was that me?

1 Like

Indeed, I’m still trying to make some sense of my scan visions, did it have any relationship to you?

Did the rock look like a Pharaoh? I have ties to Ancient Egypt

2 Likes

Ok, I scanned you, a snake like entity showed up with red eyes, I didn’t want to go further because I was not sure about it

1 Like

rock face, something like this, but flat or smoother

ok, thanks strengthened, means I have another one.
Another parasite or entity attached.

Anyone up for a trade?

1 Like

Can I ask if you still see it, thanks

1 Like

Do you want me to scan you again?

1 Like

Oh, I just did multiple banishings, groundings, and a cord cutiing, and just want to see if I’m still plagued, and need to find someone to remove this thing

1 Like