Scanning Thread: Resurrection

The dragon could have been symbolic or a literal type of entity near/with you. Seemed more like an individual

The 8 symbol was definitely hard to describe and I found it odd that the symbol itself seemed to be alive and moving within itself. Hmm I could look more into it but dunno it caught me off guard lol.

1 Like

Or perhaps a current of energy?

Perhaps, I was just shown the image and the feeling of the dragon. It was more brief during the scan vs the 8 symbol or the rest.

1 Like

Well there is correlation between snake symbolism and what is considered to be the energy behind the number 8.

1 Like

Then for grey and silver.

1 Like

Oh wow. Interesting stuff. Well the grey was a light shade of grey, was a mix of the two.

Youā€™ll probably have to see what Information from there sticks out to you, and take it from there.

1 Like

So, if we add all of that up:
Snakes represent rebirth and transformation, as well as intellect, intuition, eternity, immortality, Kundalini, expansion of consciousness through divine intoxication, etc.

Snakes and Dragons are both considered reptilian and are closely associated throughout history, dragons in some cases being referred to as ā€œwinged serpentsā€. Dragons being associated with: The Devil or adversary, power, chaos, sovereignty, creation and destruction, and passion. Beast par excellence if you will.

So, there we have powerful alchemical symbols. We also have the changing of seasons, winter to spring, much like in the myth of Persephone, who is led out of the underworld (winter) by Hekate, a goddess associated with snakes, the color silver, and dragons. She is led to Demeter by her (spring)

8 is associated with transformation, wealth, authority, infinity/source (I suppose), and cycles. (Changing of seasons can be considered a cycle too)

We also have silver, a lunar element and color. Hekate is also associated the Moon. Bar Hekate, it is also associated with Alchemy, etc.

Finally, what I would argue that we have here, is the ending of the dark night of the soul. Once withered things that died in the cold winter are now going to be rebirthed into the spring. However, I do think that this also means that I would be taking on more Adversarial/ā€œDevilā€ qualities, like I did in my Devilā€™s Hoof dream (Lilith was apart of that who is considered Lunar and a Serpent related deity).

Synopsis: an invitation to delve deeper into the more Demonic/Adversarial/Draconian energies, Rebirth and Alchemy, Abundance, A new start.

1 Like

See the above lol.

1 Like

Everything comes together nicely. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m up for another scan trade, Im interested in something particular but canā€™t front load. Wanting my energy and scan of my spirit companion as well.

If anyone is up for it lmk.

I am available :wink:

Lol :laughing:, okay let me make some tea (will take me 5 mins) then Iā€™ll be ready.

You looking for another general scan or?

1 Like

Any messages or whatever comes up is certainly welcome.

1 Like

Okay, cool. Do you want me to scan first, or?

If you donā€™t mind?

1 Like

Okay, Iā€™m going to try and describe what I saw during the scan as best I can. So right when starting the scan I immediately saw the dragon again (seems prominent enough to be shown to me again) - however right after I saw the dragon the vision switched to:

what looked to be sparkling particles of energy (they looked like particles) falling down in the manner that snow does. It was quite odd. The way snow falls is the manner in which these particles were moving within the vision. Also it was just blank space - in which these took up space.

I also saw this on relation to the sparkling particles:

Not sure what it is, just reporting it. The 3 circles I suppose are similar to the particles I saw, and there wasnā€™t any lines between them but I drew that to represent that they were connected within that manner.

Before I ended the scan, I saw another being. It looked like a smallā€¦person with either a cone-like shaped hat, or the head itself was cone shaped. To which I saw grass in relation to the being/person. I couldnā€™t see any real details on the person as they appeared to me as just a shadowy silhouette.

interesting, comes across as some form of reality manipulation or alchemy, although if it were alchemy I feel it would be DNA strands, no particles.

Interesting, considering what I did prior to you reading me.

Sounds like it is either a jester or fae spirit.

I will begin your reading.

1 Like

I was just describing the way it looked to me, particles was the first word that came to mind on how it visually looked. Wanted to make sure you were able to understand as I found the scan (like the first one) detailed and slightly complicated (not easy to describe). It was interesting for sure.

1 Like

Hey @itsnathanm7, I canā€™t scan back, but would you like to scan me?

So this time around I received visions, rather than images. I saw this stone slab altar in the middle of a forest. It was night time and there was this black haired, skyclad lady with a crown of thorns with this green apple. She placed the apple on the altar. The vision ends there.

As for your companion, I see this shorter, darker haired lady with pointy ears. The color blue comes to mind and she is accompanied by this black snake. She wants to teach you death magick and also something to do with mirrors (glamour magick?). Her energy is connected to the Dark Earth, I would explore that.

In general, not connected to anything in particular, I am seeing bulls, particularly a green bull.

Oh no, for sure! No worries, that is just me trying to decipher what you saw lol.