Scanning the godform

anyone want to do a trade

Sorry I never got to your reading just haven’t been in the right headspace, here’s yours if you’re still down for the trade. . .btw, I never look at profiles bc I don’t want it to be influenced. . .
For you I see a tall figure cloaked in darkness, think The Hermit tarot card. It looks like they’re carrying a large staff that looks like it’s made from what I would describe as aged gold or bronze and it bears a resemblance to the kinds that one would imagine like a monk to have, or if you’re a nerd like me it looks like Miroku’s from Inuyasha.
The energy is very much giving The Hermit vibes, it feels like being wrapped in soft warm fur it almost looks like a red foxes fur but the undercoat is white.

You were a lil difficult to tune into, I’m definitely getting the impression that your energy is pretty heavily guarded. Kudos to your protections! :joy:

1 Like

Okay thanks a lot :hugs: , i was late too , night shift is breaking my ass , so here’s my reading now hehe :relaxed:
Your aura seems developed and is also quite spikey guess like a means of protection or anything like that , not sure what it means oO , your chakras seem fine to me i see the main points colored like a rainbow , they are active and quite decent , maybe crown chakra needs some work .
Then an entity decided to reveal itself , funny enough looks like then one from your avatar a bit so it may be biased lol
Reminded me of a preying mantis a bit also with a veil , but a black one with some kind of antena on the head or strange horns , then i saw maybe another entity , or could be same one , saw milificent ( probably you know th movie )

The rune raido also appeared as well , can research on it to see if holds any meaning to you -
freedom from imprisonment, self-mastery

Let me know if anything resonates thanks a lot :hugs:
@Scarlett_Sorceress

1 Like

trade ?

I wonder what my godform looks like lol

1 Like

want too trade i can scan you when i get home from work tonight

I never done scanning before and I am not really confident to do it nor have I had the time to do it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

it fine i can scan you later, you don’t to scan me ill someone els :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aaww thank you I will be truly grateful :grin:

You mind reading mine

Welcome @hoodoo It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Anyone is free to read mine

please anyone can scan my seal

@Scarlett_Sorceress
@Dynamic_Neutrality
@Silverleaf

Can someone scan me ?

Not to be mean I’m still waiting to get my god form scanned I love to know what it looks like sounds really interesting

If someone scans me I’ll return the favour.

please scan me
@Dynamic_Neutrality

please scan me @wolfinsheepsskin

please scan me
@Scarlett_Sorceress

Not sure if you know this, but you come off kinda rude when asking people for favors.

Do you want to trade or just demand that I scan you?

1 Like