Scanning the godform

Of course! I’m so glad! Thank you! & I hope you have fun exploring your curiosity.

1 Like

Anyone up for a scan trade? I’ve ashamedly been negligent with practicing this type – around a year now.

I would be happy to scan trade, you want to know abt your godform right?

I can trade. While scanning you, I saw you smiling alot, so I’ll assume your a fairly happy person. Energy-wise, a watery light blue came to mind. I also kept getting images of tailfins, swimming and other fishy subjects, so maybe you have something to do with mermaids. I also think I saw saturn while looking into you, so maybe that’s something to think about.

Someone willing to scan me I’m still curious about my god form no trade I don’t know how to do scanning

Hello can you scan my God form?

I’m a lil nervous but also intrigued about what my form would look like to another :thinking:

Hey there, wanna trade?

I’d love to give it a go, forewarning though - I’m not confident in my ability as it would be my first time attempting this on someone else. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s cool, I don’t mind.

While scanning for your godform, I saw a draconic humanoid sorta figure, pale skin black scales lifeless glowing white eyes sorta like an anglerfish. I got a sense your kinda like an animilistic ancient evil sorta thing. I also got a few images of you flying about earth for what seemed like years on end. Not too sure about stuff energywise but yours came off as cold, temperature wise.

anyone want to trade for a scan ?

What I am seeing is a golden crown almost, form what it looks like, growing from or connected to your head and a strong sense of nobility or regalness. I see you clothed in red garments that are accentuated by a light, and there seems to be a sense of almost quiet, reserved nature when dealing in all matters of things.
When picturing your energy I see the view out of a window on a bright sunny morning, and the feeling like rolling in fresh out of the dryer sheets a second before they cool too much to enjoy their warmth.
The nature that I am reading is, almost ruthless but never unjust, like the crime never out-weights the punishment sort of deal.

Yours was pretty accurate, though I didn’t realize how I came across temperature wise. I hope that this wasn’t too far off!

1 Like

Hmm :thinking: never traded with you , wanna do it ?

Thanks for scan😁. Yours was pretty accurate to

lol we have trade a few time i think

oops wanted to say to @Scarlett_Sorceress my bad XD

lol all good

Sure, I appreciate the opportunity to practice!

1 Like

Cool :slight_smile: i start work in like 10 mins , îl do yours when i arrive home of that’s okay with you , you can leave your reading here thanks , îl leet you know my thoughts in my break
@Scarlett_Sorceress

1 Like