Scanning the godform

I’ll try.

@Dynamic_Neutrality First I saw maybe 5 shades possibly ancestors then I saw a beautiful
blonde woman in a white fur coat like a Nordic goddess then I saw a giant behind he then I lost the scan.

Does any of that make sense? I’m not used to trying to scan, it’s only my 2nd time trying

2 Likes

I try to give offering to daily to certain unamed undead spirits, so the shade part does make sense. I feel like your on to something with the all white and blonde statement, something germanic maybe. Don’t worry about being new part, I figure more scanning means more confidence, and if you can sense the shades it must mean you have something to work with.

2 Likes

dose anyone need a scan. i can do a scan on anyone if they need one in a bit

Might be kinda redundant, but you could try scanning my Godform specifically if you like? I’ll can scan you in again in return later ( I’m out atm)

2 Likes

That is very interesting. Let me start by saying thank you so much for your scan. On another note I have never worked with any of the hindu deities so I am not sure I will take it as a hint that maybe I should try and reach out. As for the white and expanse associated with me I am a Reiki Master/Teacher and I am not sure if that is what your picking up on or if maybe there is something else. Either way I appreciate your time and energy. If you would like a clearing please let me know.

Blessed Be

2 Likes

Anyone want to scan me? I’ll scan you back!

I don’t mind scanning, but do you mind starting? gotta get ready first

1 Like

I’m seeing a dark powerful energy? Like a goddess or some type of person. I’m also seeing an ancestor, multiple of them they are surrounding you and helping you on your path. The dark being has big black wings, they are a master at manipulating and changing energy. I also see them “offsetting” something or people into the distance which could represent death, maybe you’ll be some type of death goddess or demon… I also see a very guarded person and a throne THAT you’ll own, do you work with a lot of beings? Because I’m seeing eventually you might be able to form a legion or some kind of powerful pact where you’re in control.

1 Like

In a valley on a sunlit night (yes sunlit) I see an old crone sort of figure making potions infront of a cauldron. She throws in this feathery creature and out jumps a winged man. I try to focus harder after that, but I can’t really manage anything due to this headache I’ve had since morning, so I guess that’s the end of the scan.

1 Like

Forgot to add, got alot of yellow energy off of you, maybe it’s solar. Also got a sense that your happier than average? Not sure what either of the means, still new to scanning as whole, but hope you can make something of it.

1 Like

Alright! Tysmmmm! This definitely resonates

1 Like

Glad to hear it :blush:

1 Like

Anyone want to trade?

2 Likes

I’ll trade with you.

1 Like

Can you scan into the message that a certain being has for me? He is described as being the bacdrop of all realities, and as being so great that the All is a speck of sand on his shores.

I just want to see what message he has for me when it comes to whether or not I am the only alive person in existence and on how I can trust myself.

2 Likes

well i can try to can you and see what this being is but to be honest im not good at hearing voice or message. when i scan people i never really hard any voice before i norally just see thing. but i can try and scan but i get guarantee you if i’ll hear any voice or not

1 Like

I’m curious about mine! Can anyone scan for me : D

1 Like

Alright! I can scan you, I see a very powerful demonic type of energy, almost as if you’re a ruler of some kind maybe leading other entities? I also see a dark orb or darkness surrounding you meaning a lot of protection, almost as if a pool of energy protected you from a distance. I’m also seeing you rule a kingdom with art and hallways filled with paintings almost as if you had different exhibits to show off your paintings to other beings.

I also see this powerful demonic energy sitting ontop of a dark, red-ish thrown I also can tell that you’ve got a lot of energy, maybe more than you realize, like a pool.

I hope this resonates and gives you some sort of perspective of what you seek!

1 Like

Thank you for scanning! This flattered me and made my night lol. I am just now reading about scanning but have heard of it before. I have no experience in it but when I learn to do so I will definitely repay the favor! This seems really fun to do for others so I will definitely look into this.
Thank you for fueling my curiosity! :grin:

1 Like