Scanning the godform

I see weird visuals I don’t understand. I see something that looks like this
Gooey Bomb - SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki

But it’s perfectly round, the outer layer is clear, and it’s like a marble. There are tons of them, attatched together in what appears to be a grid.
I have no idea what this means, but I should say it at least. IT feels really clear.

Your energy structure seems homey. Not good homey, just like I’m home and it’s been a while since I was there. It feels a little clouded, like you’ve got shit on your mind lately, but who doesn’t lol

When I try to tap into your true aspects, I cannot easily describe what I feel, but it’s not super “out there” kind of indescribable. Just a sort of approach to life that feels mundane in a lot of ways, like you’re still pretty negative over all. I can’t describe it as anything but that, because It’s a fundemental approach to life.

You’re focusing on sexuality, again, a lot lately. I tasted sexuality, and it was in your TRUE aspects, so that’s pretty neat.

Besides that, it’s relatively light based? I wanna call it homely light. IT’s odd. But you’re more used to light overall.

That’s all I got really. What I want is a scan of my “godform”. IF you don’t see anything, just scan my true self.

1 Like

Hmmm, okay. I’ve been working more with darker energies. You got the negative part right and sexuality. I wouldn’t call light homey to me but it was a good scan overall. I was interested in elements and things like that are within my true self.

I’ll scan you now.

I was scanning “True aspects”. They run deep, and are like your energy’s personality. You’re more light at your core, or something resembling light

Homely light is something different than homey light.
Homely is unnattractive

For your godself

Okay first word that came to my mind when scanning you was “Trinity”.

I also saw an image of a stormy sea with a giant serpent like being. Something very big. I also saw an image of Posiden but I’m not sure if that means anything. Lots of stormy weather within the image I’m seeing. The waters are dark and kinda violent (as in not calm).

The next image I get is of the sun and it’s level of power/energy.

1 Like

Okay.

1 Like

I usually get more earthy energy at my core.

1 Like

This doesn’t make any sense.

This DOES make sense. A lot of sense. Sea dragon.

No idea, I don;t talk to posiedon

I worked with literally every planetary body in our system, including the sun which isnt a planet, so it’s no surprise they show up, but i don’t see why it would be my godself

Not LITTERLY your godself, the sun is symbolic in my opinion.

The hardest part is just describing the energy. I would say it felt like dirt, but that would be too little too late now.

1 Like

Yeah, but I Don’t know why it would be.

1 Like

I was just trying to pick up what I could about your godself, alot of what I get tends to be symbolic.

Poseidon totally could mean something but it wouldn’t be related to my godself to my knowledge. I am only one trinity, which isn’t my godself. IT’s like a moon symbolism thing. And Posiedon is only even a little interesting because

1. Neptune energies
  2. Greek gods want me to work with them

However, this doesn’t apply to my godself.

1 Like

I might have picked up alittle information that wasn’t directly related to your godself then. When I scan, I do try and intend to pick up information pertaining to what was asked but I’m still praticing.

IF you set a focus, and paid attention, it’s definitely somehow related to my godself. Informative or not, your scanning is always right. So I’m less worried about you being wrong, and more worried about what it means.

1 Like

Well if you want, we can trade again and I could try and see what I pick up on pertaining to that, or whatever else you might want.

Well, try scanning for my true self this time. I’ll pick up whatever you want.

The feeling I get was, the godself is what you immerse yourself in and gods/energies/etc can all be apart of it if you work with them enough.

If Posiden wants to work with you - and you work with his energies etc - then that could affect your godself.

I’ll scan for your true self then now.

1 Like

The term god is flexible anyways, in my experience, since the word GOD has so many definitions.

1 Like

Okay first image I got was some being kinda glaring at me, dark being. I’ll continue. I honestly thought it was something external.