Scanning the godform

YOu might wanna clarify into "dark being’. I’m not super darkness based. I feel what you mean inside of mee, but there’s more to it

1 Like

Your energy usually gives me a earthy, fire like feel and image. The color I got was a light brown - dark red.

I also got - curiously enough the image of a blood drop. Not sure if that means vampirism or blood magick inclined.

Besides that I see a light grey energy - and the word neutral.

I’ll pause and let you read that, because I was unsure why I got the blood part of it.

1 Like

I have gone through massive changes lately, but if my energy were to change to such immense earth energy, I wouldn’t have the serpant energy either. I Don’t use much blood. Only thing I could describe as “neutral” in me is the chaos energy

But that’s not my true self. You weren’t scanning my true self.

1 Like

Hmm okay, let me take alittle bit of a break then. I’ll be able to focus better if I do.

When i was scanning you I saw an image of a clear like drop of liquid which dropped into a body of water/clear liquid however i got the word blood which doesn’t make sense but just wanted to let you know why I mentioned blood.

It was strange imergary.

1 Like

when scanning it’s easier to not slap energy on everything like “serpent energy” serpents dont have their own particular energy, and earthly energy is more elemental energy based which a serpent can have. So when scanning, it’s also good to make connections if there is any rather than simply stating what’s seen, especially if symbolic in which case serpents have a few meanings.

1 Like

I mean, he said “Sea serpent” when scanning with scrying, so I called it energy on accident.

This is what he said, it was clear enough to me

The sea is where the serpent was in the image, I didn’t say it was a “sea serpent” just that the sea was the environment.

I don’t know to much about serpents in general.

The sea to me seemed more like chaos, out of order, and “violent” (not literal but symbolic). Basically stormy.

However the sea could have many meanings. It could have to do with emotions, or elements, or something else.

Well, who’s to say

God i dunno then, someone else better step in

1 Like

After I take a good nice break do you want to scan trade? For practice.

Although @Maxwell I can also try you again too.

I mean you can, but I am not sure if IT"s a good idea for now.

1 Like

Well I’m not going to right now. Im taking a break. I meant later.

I guess then, sure.

1 Like

It’s up to you. I’m just offering, the choice is yours.

Yeah

is anyone will to trade scans with me? I would like my godform scanned.

Scan trade (I don’t do godform) for my true self or just general scan.

Hmm, is there an easy way to get to the bottom of the thread without having to scroll through 100s of posts.

Yes the side scroller, you can skip all the text and get to the bottom/latest post. -->

1 Like