Scanning the godform

it’s really interesting :o it is my first godform reading… I’m still not sure exactly what it is, but I feel something in what you have said… But I fear that it is jsut what I want, and not what it is really ^^’
But here how I feel it…
So, if It is like I have understand (godform is us but it’s someone/something else too, a fusion thing? ahah), I feel that what he has captured was me ? does it can be ? ^^’ I think I’m in the potato fiels, like we say at my home…
You say you have see a blonde hair women who claimed this person, which person ? the godform ?.. the think that the godform have found ?

I have never thinking about shamnsim… but now that you say it ‘-’, and after some lil research, it interest me .w.

I meant it clams him. the women. And dont discourage your self. In time you’ll learn to know more about yourself and be in contact with your godform without someone else reading. But that’s how you know, when something just triggers those emotions in you. That yeah i feel like I’m home and see, shamnsim will probably propel you further on your path of ascent.

1 Like

Trade anyone?

Can make you the same offer I made @Leander_Jordan

@Kassapu

Oh tarot instead of scan? I’ll swap you a tarot reading.

I can try a scan, not sure how accurate it would be focusing on a godform. It’ll take me a while before I can pull cards, working right now

1 Like

No problem man, just hmu when you’re available.

1 Like

@Leander_Jordan

So, I relaxed my mind and went towards your godform. I mentally connect quickly enough with his energy cause I have been several times at his side and I recognize it faster.

Again I found myself in dark den. What was interesting is that I felt that your godform has more energy than before - I am not sure it’s because you have boosted your energy level and it has influenced his being or it’s “his time” when he has more energy as a king. I felt these two options are possibly good. Your godform was planning something, idk what it was but he was definitely busy.

I didn’t want to bother him so I went to his demons. These dark spirits came to me with quite “curious” expression but I felt they recognized me (oh, hello it’s me again, haha) I asked them what their king is doing and I heard a whisper “changes” - I had impression that he is preparing something for you but I don’t know what is this. Something says “a challenge”, maybe you will even see it in your life situations. I told them I don’t want to bother their king and is it there something that they could tell me about him more, like what is he doing as a being. I saw visions as before - He occupies the lands, holds knowledge and I felt that he is a watchman of something (when I asked what is this I saw a typical hell land. It is symbolic but it refers to something demonic I think) but also I had a few new visions - I saw a weigh that hung in a cosmic plane and the drop of black water dropped to one side of weigh. I didn’t know what it meant but I felt it could relate to keeping harmony in the world, or something. Next visions depicts a man (probably shaman) who was dancing during the ritual and he was mumbling strange name (probably began on D but I wasn’t sure) I understood that this shaman is real and he is calling your godform in his ritual - I felt that your godform has knowledge of magic this type and it’s also “his job” in physical plane. Demons also showed me more - they flooded me with their bodies like a wave and covered. It was strange feeling but very… calming. I felt like I was resting in darkness and I could sleep there. They said - “He protects us”. These beings live in symbiosis. Yeah, that was quite charming.

I asked demons if they can show me this “feminine” side as you said before.
I saw a woman in black dress and black long hair. She stood in the wasteland and behind her were bedouin tends (or maybe poor people’s village. I wasn’t sure but these people seemed to be tired and poor) She was standing with these demons at her side and I felt quite motherly but strong energy. She was their protectress but not only their. I felt she is the empathetic and warm aspect of the king - the Queen. She said, she wants people to come out of the ignorance that binds them and keeps them away from their true forms. That these false constructs and beliefs will never give them internal peace and they will deal with hidden hatred for themselves.
When she was telling this I felt empathetic, a bit sad attitude but at the same time she was strong and driving to action.

that was all. Any similarities?

It’s very true.

Wait, they create the shield to protect me or it is just a vision? If is this a shield I have to tell them to let you come in.

Don’tcha worry, they may don’t like u but I still like your godform, haha.

Well, they didn’t show you much. Probably next time I must tell them to let you come during scan.

I can’t say for sure because now I have had a few experiences with my godform (and from the scans of others) which have changed my view on my godform quite heavily. Now I’m looking for mine from the beginning and I will be shocked if what was being told me will turn out to be true. Anyway, thank you for your scan!

Wrong thread, but would you be willing to trade a less intensive scan? Curious about my chakra system and or spirits around me, I started work with a new one last night, was some strange happenings during my evocation.

@Sha

1 Like

True. Right I wish I could of got more for you. But yeah they are basically like gates. A protection set by your spirits.

I do have more enegry though. Lately I’ve been working with loa and they have excelled my enegry to resonate with them. So I’ve been feeling alot of power radiating from me. Also I feel more sprits accompany me.

"

I know this place. It’s one of the realities I’m king in. There are several, this is the one I became familiar with first. I also have my own created hell where I house sprits I have conquered . And people I have took from this reality. From this life and the previous.

I resonate with this. I feel as though alot of times I am a judge in this reality. Determining who gets to suffer or not.

Any more detail on that :thinking:. And what kind of magick

I’m like that with my people. I have entites to protect them and watch over thier families.

I feel that in my soul, deeply. It does make me sad, when I think about the reality of certin leople and how its most likely they wont change or ever realise the truth.

Yeah because they had it very clear why I shouldent be there. Or would allow me to look. I’m down to scan again. Right now i have time. I wonder what hes planning tho

1 Like

I am not good at these topics but something like tribal magic. (voodoo, shamanic powers/journey, all forms of something that reminds of dark shamanic magic, and I felt a necromancy a bit)
I felt your godform is summoning for work with these people like shamans in 3rd world countries or tribes.

When I was thinking about it I saw a huge black demon, adorned with tribal decorations - skulls, feathers etc. He held a dark vessel with herbs and blood and he was surrounded by a green fog.
(quite badassy - I would draw him)

I would love to. And so… yeah. I am also interested what he is planning in his dark room, hehe.

I will tell them to let you come

1 Like

Well, I can try. But what do you want to know from my scan of this spirit you summoned?

1 Like

U gonna scan my godform today or u busy … Take ur time I’m not on rush sweetie :wink:

Hold on. I’m going to do this right now.

1 Like

I’d take anything you pick up, any insights. Your abilities work different than my own, or what I’m used to experiencing. I think that’s part of the draw for me heh

1 Like

Hey guys is anyone willing to scan my godform ?

Ok. I understand but I’m afraid that I can scan any other spirit that you have at your side and not especially this one. U know maybe it’s name or something? If not, I will try to direct my thoughts in it’s direction.

1 Like

Azazel is who I evoked last night.

@Sha no clue why it’s not showing as a response to you on my end.

I have worked with more than I thought I would lately, so I’d be fine with anything you pick up in regards to spirits or my chakra system, I’ve been trying to manipulate it for sometime and make a few changes