Scanning the godform

Can you scan my god form…if you will get a free time…!!?

@Fallen_Angel

1 Like

It was like a familiar energy I was so used to, I could connect with instantly. It was earthy and strong and very stable

Yes she is the Morrigan and one of her aspects is Queen Mab, one of the fairy queens who I’ve worked with extensively in the past, hence the reference

You’re welcome :heart: I’m glad I could help! I should scry more than I already do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahem forget something? @Aluriel

1 Like

Well, you’re welcome, man. If I really am a Morrigan.

You do not even know how much you inspired me. Thanks for everything.
It’s definitely my time to rise now… wow. even now I feel like something is going to change within me. Crazy things.

3 Likes

That is the very nature of who she is.

1 Like

Wow. This is crazy as shit. I didn’t expect it at all.

Thank you so much again for all <3. I think I must connect with her now.

2 Likes

Now the next step, is final confirmation and merging. So, take a deep breath. Ask yourself is this right? If you feel the click, move forward.

Also asking her works, just saw that lol.

2 Likes

Go have at it!

2 Likes

It’s hard to explain, but when I’m looking at myself I feel this within. At the beginning I was very skeptical (I often have doubt over everything, lol) but the more I read about her I feel that she is so familiar to me. And her aspects and powers are those that I always adored since I remember. Maybe I have blocked her being during my life - I had a feeling that my strength has fallen at some point.

I must ask her. But thank you.

4 Likes

You’re going to have an amazing journey ! And you’ll have the time of your life journeying through the world tree

2 Likes

Hi, I’m just starting this journey and I’m very curious. Can you scan me??

Howdy, stranger! Before asking people who do not know you for a scan, please take a moment to introduce yourself in our Intro thread. It is a rule here. Just click on the link below, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have:

handIntro

1 Like

@Aluriel would u mind scanning my godform sweetie… Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the guidance. I did it

1 Like

Would anyone like to swap?

Could someone give me a good definition about what “godform” means?

1 Like

Your godform is your true form. It is what you can fully become. Your godform is higher than your higher self. It is the ultimate self. The self that is your highest you. Your best out of the best self. Your most powerful spiritual self. @Alex01

2 Likes

Anyone to scan my godform??

Hi @Sha did u scanned my godform or still not … Would u mind give me any hint or glance… Great day sweetie

Hey! Sorry it took me this long to respond! I’ve just been so busy lately! I’m on vacation so it’s difficult right now for me to find time for myself to devote to how long a scrying can take.

And i’m pretty sure @Sha has it covered for you! But if you have any other questions don’t hesitate to ask !

1 Like