Scanning the godform

@Aluriel I love this! This 100% confirms things I’ve found to be true! You are AMAZING babe :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

You mean fallen_angel?

2 Likes

Yup! That’s him alright !

2 Likes

Hehe. So you did pick up on the Morrigan as I did.

2 Likes

Now go check your messages on kik

2 Likes

I did

2 Likes

THANK YOU for the validation! My lazy ass doesn’t scry as often as I should but I always forget how awesome it makes me feel to know that I was able to help someone each time !

4 Likes

No, why do you ask?

1 Like

Ah i’ll do my best to get back to you! I don’t scry for people that often so I may not get the chance to do so soon but I’ll definitely see what I can do and get back to you.

1 Like

Slightly reminded me of him.

2 Likes

@Fallen_Angel Sounds a lot like Samael, as well as the Qlipha that’s named after him.

Karlsson refers to it as the “Qlipha of the trickster”, not to mention it has much to do with alchemy and metamorphosis of the magician.

3 Likes

Is samael a trickster? We’re also looking into male spirits here as well.

2 Likes

He definitely has elements of it from the sources I’ve read. One translation of his name is “The Deceitful Ones”.

I’ve been working with him for some time now and I haven’t personally seen that side of him as of yet (I think the reason is because it has much more to do with the Qlippoth and the nature/initiation of that specific Sphere), but as soon I read your earlier exchange, his name popped up in my head.

1 Like

That’s curious.

1 Like

Well he’s an angel of pestilence. So runs in with decay.

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of pestilence being related to him, but destruction and death definitely. He is the Destroyer after all.

1 Like

They overlap. Also “Poison of God”.

2 Likes

I come here to ask a scanning of my godform :pray: I can trade with what you want ? x)

1 Like

Wow. I don’t know what to say …again …
Oh, gods. Where to start …

I have a few questions, cause I am not good oriented at these things (yup)

Ya felt specific energy right away? What was it like?

So, she is connected to Queen Mab but not really now. You mean, she is Morrigan, Andraste or something because I heard that they were combined together. But as I said, I am not good oriented in irish/celtic mythology - eh, I must take a look now.

Ooou.

So now I where to look. Finally. Thank you for that especially.

Oh fucking jeezie, this is so true. This is so fucking true, I am shocked now how it relates to my reality and all my life. One day I had the impression of the same words from my godform but I didn’t believe in it fully. Oh gods. No.

I must really thank you for this and all these details, and information. Wow. I’m still shocked.

3 Likes

Yes. I will say, you may not realize it, but you two or rather you, have helped me very much. Being you and Morrigan or I suppose yourself. That being said, you carry a special force inside of you. It’s time to take your sword and carry your mantle. You’re the Queen.

2 Likes