Scanning the godform

I wouldn’t mind anyone trying to pick up on mines. Haven’t figured it out yet myself, so it should be interesting.

I’d like someone to try to read mine. At least pick up some characteristics if you can.

I’ll come back and read some people when I get home later.

I have been told that alot… interesting :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Feel like trying to feel out my godform? I’ll of course return the favor.

@Raven_Maleficus i sense a halo above your head, also i see a scepter in your hand burning with a glorious flaming light, there seems to be a flaming star above you.

I see garments your wearing white / golden robes but they are giving off a blue / whitish glow.

Your eyes shine like green emeralds, but deep in your core i sense under all this light is a dark core, like a balance of light and dark. On your right shoulder sits a white dove on your left is a black raven.

Your veins are surging with planetary energy seems like Jupitarian related.

Your shining like a great white sun but deep in that sun is a black core.

6 Likes

You’re getting there.

You’re nailing it too.

2 Likes

Ironically my eye color is green.

2 Likes

Anyone wanna trade scans?

1 Like

Can’t guarantee accuracy, but I’m down to try

I am only aware of my dark self. I may be on a journey to find my voudan self as another aspect of me altogether

Possible but not recommended.

Inferior Godforms will desturb the main Godform and interfeer “randomly” - when they kick in becouse they believe they can do the job better - which isn’t allways the case.

Rather work with several Demons and be precise on the Godform. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes I have about two or three.

Correct

There isn’t a recommendation at all.

3 Likes

You see, the godform is the higher self of the higher self. They’re responsible for your incarnations amongst other things. In a sense, they have a hand in your creation. There is no choosing them. Either you become who you really are or you don’t. Anyways, people have many aspects. So yes, it is possible to have multiple godforms. Usually, as stated they link together somehow.

4 Likes

Another note, just because you merge with something successfully doesn’t make it your godform.

3 Likes

Hi Raven, could you give me a scan?

I am at work, so I can’t do a full scan but… I decided to draw a pyramid over queenofhearts name just to see if I can at least ponder on the image. I do this to help me concentrate sometimes.

Ok, freaked me out, after a few moments I saw a goat skull in the center and then I developed tunnel vision, began to salivate, body aches, and a headache. Then a strong smell of sweet tobacco. Felt like I was being drained so I had to break that connection. I’ll try again later, I think I just hit some intense wall but idk. @KingOfHearts616

1 Like

Ok me neither.im getting like insect/arachnid vibes.venom and the colour green. You?Am i correct?

1 Like

It goes along with what I suspect. Very well done. Return reading incoming in a few minutes.

1 Like

Thanks a ton man

Sure, I will when I’m home

1 Like