Scanning the godform

Panther to the Seminole was the Right Hand and most dearly loved of the Creator.

1 Like

You feel like a muse or nymph type to me. I’m also getting a strong maternal and very feminine vibe. I hear a lute and smell orange blossoms.

1 Like

You mind reading mine?

1 Like

You still feel quite dark and heavy. I get the smell of old books and incense. Lighter than you were. I get a plague doctor feeling, and a quick glimpse of the mask. I’m not that knowledgeable on different pantheons, so it’s hard for me to narrow it. Feels like a death God, or a more violent nature God.

5 Likes

Let’s keep it rolling, whose next

1 Like

Try me. Is it Azazel?

1 Like

I nominate @QueenOfHearts to be scanned. Her and I both know who hers is, at least, the current form revealed.

3 Likes

I’m just bumping for the day, but if I am requested I can give it another poke after work. :grinning:

1 Like

Aight.

1 Like

I bet @KingOfHearts616 can see yours pretty well.

1 Like

Are you able to see mine? Is it Azazel?

1 Like

Lol I gave you a request :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hush now :laughing: give me a minute.

2 Likes

I will, it’ll take some time though. I have a chaotic place of work.

3 Likes

No rush, I’m just being a pest

2 Likes

Im in, good luck.

1 Like

The vision was odd, and probably not helpful, but I saw a hand drinking from a chalice upon a throne. Black skin. Like ash black. I see red eyes and red smile. Feels… Infernal… I think

3 Likes

Who do you think that is?

1 Like

No clue at all. Possibly Azazel, possibly any other higher ranking demon. Look around, see who fits that descriptor.

2 Likes

The smile on his face was… Knowing? Not sure how to describe it. He seemed mischievous

2 Likes