Scanning the godform

I still see Fairy. As if my sensors are stuck on fairy LOL.

1 Like

I got a strong flash of something that looks like a storm Phoenix. Flying over a really rocky barren mountain range.

Really? Interesting…

Fairy lol. Interesting…

1 Like

Im curious how you merge with your godself to begin with the only thing ive ever been told by someone capable of reading auras is i have two rings above my head but i never asked what that meant :neutral_face:

1 Like

Does your God form has something to do with War?

This looks interesting. I wanna play.

1 Like

Heh come play Levi. Wanna trade?

I haven’t seen war particularly but swords. She is very skilled at transmuting energy to make astral swords.

1 Like

Yoooo @Niwo390 I’m about to do yours

@Niwo390

I saw a hooded figure with white eyes. Name starts with a B. Reminded me of a reaper kinda.

Anyone wanna try me?

Don’t know much about this godform business but I’m curious what people can sense. I take it it’s the form of your Higher Self, or what maximally spiritually evolved you looks like?

2 Likes

I’ll give it a try in a bit @levilevi my tablet needs to be charged

Anybody interested in trying to scan mine? I keep seeing references to godselves, looking to pick up whatever leads I can

I see a figure emerging from the abyss, he has the ability to take on many appearances.

Am I close?

I looked I had trouble pinpointing any thing specific. I saw glimpses of faces, I may need a short break.

1 Like

That’s quite alright, thank you for trying! It is appreciated

I saw a bizarre crow, when I look up I see a shadowy figure, but the form quickly breaks apart in to numerous birds.

2 Likes

My curiosity soars to even greater heights than before. Bizarre in what sense?

I looked at it aand it cawed at me but its mouth began to become unhinged and widen. @DormiensDei

1 Like