Scanning the godform

Interested in being scanned. I would like to know if I have plural or just one that takes different forms.

Thank you, I’ve been clairvoyant since I was a kid. I can’t wait to try this.

2 Likes

No problem, whenever is most convenient for you

Hey wanna trade.

Can you scan mine?

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to introduce yourself:

handIntro

2 Likes

Trade?

Im in, if you want to

2 Likes

Hi sweetie… Wanna ask u about my godform… I tryed after u scanned it to make connections… I heard her voice but just few welcoming words then it stopped … Can u confirm from her that if she was the one talked with me and if I’m in the right path to reaching her ?!

1 Like

I’m seeing a woman with tattered black robes. The head of a raven. She seems to have power over chaotic situations, divination, and a certain class of spirits. Accompanying her are 7 spirits. Each with the head of a different animal. Very interesting.

3 Likes

Can we trade?

1 Like

Its so cool to read all of these messages!! Its really interesting and if anyone has the time and patience can u scan me too?

curious what others pick up from me rn :thinking: gimme a feel, wouldja? :black_heart:

1 Like

I’ll give it a try. Not sure if I’ll be right or wrong but, that’s how you learn!

1 Like

I see a cloaked figure. His cloak is gray and white. He holds a scythe and stands on a pedestal. He waves his arms forward and back. He throws back his head and laughs, his arms wide open. He fixes his eyes on me and I see a gray skull under the hood. He points his scythe at me and says.

“If you wish to see me child, go ahead!” He says, his voice gravelly, and throws his head back, laughing.

Does this resonate? @anon27714670

2 Likes

u sure he didnt say “if you wish to see my child…”?

while i’ve been doing work lately that deals with masculine energy, i aint no dude :sunglasses:

2 Likes

despite that, though, it does make sense that you’d pick up that kind of imagery at this point in time

1 Like

I couldn’t see weather the form was masculine or feminine but, it certainly sounded masculine. Somehow, my feeling of sense was able to pick up it was masculine. I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Yep.

With my chosen spirit I have 8. But this one is added by me, not her. It’s good.
What kind of animals did you see?

Thanks. I’m scanning yours now.

2 Likes

okee. I have one scan now but I can add you.

1 Like