Scanning the godform

Now the next step, is final confirmation and merging. So, take a deep breath. Ask yourself is this right? If you feel the click, move forward.

Also asking her works, just saw that lol.

2 Likes

Go have at it!

2 Likes

It’s hard to explain, but when I’m looking at myself I feel this within. At the beginning I was very skeptical (I often have doubt over everything, lol) but the more I read about her I feel that she is so familiar to me. And her aspects and powers are those that I always adored since I remember. Maybe I have blocked her being during my life - I had a feeling that my strength has fallen at some point.

I must ask her. But thank you.

4 Likes

You’re going to have an amazing journey ! And you’ll have the time of your life journeying through the world tree

2 Likes

Hi, I’m just starting this journey and I’m very curious. Can you scan me??

Howdy, stranger! Before asking people who do not know you for a scan, please take a moment to introduce yourself in our Intro thread. It is a rule here. Just click on the link below, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have:

handIntro

1 Like

@Aluriel would u mind scanning my godform sweetie… Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the guidance. I did it

1 Like

Would anyone like to swap?

Could someone give me a good definition about what “godform” means?

1 Like

Your godform is your true form. It is what you can fully become. Your godform is higher than your higher self. It is the ultimate self. The self that is your highest you. Your best out of the best self. Your most powerful spiritual self. @Alex01

2 Likes

Anyone to scan my godform??

Hi @Sha did u scanned my godform or still not … Would u mind give me any hint or glance… Great day sweetie

Hey! Sorry it took me this long to respond! I’ve just been so busy lately! I’m on vacation so it’s difficult right now for me to find time for myself to devote to how long a scrying can take.

And i’m pretty sure @Sha has it covered for you! But if you have any other questions don’t hesitate to ask !

1 Like

Hey sha think you can read me. I’ll give you a reading back. And more detail because i think I’ve been getting way better.

I’m back.
Sorry that it took so long for answer but I am on my journey to my own godform and it takes me some time.

We can trade, why not, but I have scanned your godform a few times already - do you want something different or just scan again?

I do want it scanned again. Because I think I’m evolving. I feel as though hes not just the darkness. And that thiers a female aspect of me. I’ve recently been intimated into voodou by the loa and I’m wondering what effect that has on me besides needing very little hours of sleep to be good for the day and also now being this spritual powerhouse of enegry and entites

Would u mind scanning my godform… I think she tryed to reach me today… I wanna to be sure if she is the one I thought she is to continue with my journey as I’m going or its something else

1 Like

Don’cha worry I remember you. I will scan your godform tomorrow with Leander_Jordan’s godform.

1 Like

Thanks alot sweetie :kissing_heart:… May ur journey achieves everything u desire

1 Like