Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

I gave myself a haircut.

Please scan meā€¦Iā€™ll do one in return

I request everyone here to not to share my pictures anywhere please :pray:

@anon48079295 intrested in trade? Lmk

Hmā€¦sure why not.

@anon48079295 I sense complex energy from youā€¦something that is beautifully complexā€¦feels more void and dangerous but yet having calm sense to itā€¦plus on light side I see bits of white light but dominant I get voidā€¦looking at your text rn I almost felt that you are like a wise master lolā€¦like the old men like Gandalf(no offenence) your energy is like go and get goā€¦like you always exactly get your work doneā€¦rn as I am looking I almost see a garden and a mountain with tribal setting but its keeps on changing! Saturnā€¦there is something to do with Saturn or being with Saturn deitiesā€¦as I see more into you you have did your workā€¦it feels like this like you have worked on yourself emotionally fully and rn I see you through black flame and black sun and you clothed in black rob standing alone in middle of ground but with fire around you and that too black fire! Another thing I see is a coffin with a mark or sigil above it and certainly its imbued with energy. Iā€™ll get into more detailsā€¦rn in my mind image of empress tarot card popped up with some owls imageryā€¦there is definitely this night sense within your beingā€¦I have to say you are extremely complicated energy wiseā€¦plus as within you I see this spider webs and they are coming from completely something like black ball with just little radianceā€¦very intense but motherly feelā€¦speaking of it I picked up something moreā€¦I see a leopard running in this wilderness being free! Sun is also coming up a lotā€¦whilst this may mean something for you! If I get something moreā€¦Iā€™ll edit this post and let uk :slight_smile:
Here another edit- as I enter now I see a butterfly and also my brother besides me said butterfly too at same time lolā€¦however butterfly Carrieā€™s soul with themā€¦fairy folkā€¦decreased souls around you that could mean. You do have serpentine draconian aspects within you.
Sorry for tagging you again but to let uk I just edited it for more @anon48079295
Thatā€™s all I get at this moment:)

2 Likes

@Mind_Seeker20 intrested in a trade?

@Jaskaran3

When scanning you I am first seeing your energy body, your pathways look finely developed, I do not see much to any stagnation in your system. It seems your energy bodyā€™s natural way of cleaning itself is fine but it does feel like you have grounded recently. Your chakras for me appear as these bright grey orbs of light, they give me this death feeling as if theyā€™re taking in death energy but also giving it out.
When I take a moment to look at the whole of your energy however it seems you have dark energy around you but not within you, the dark energy feels and smells foreign in comparison to your energy which feels slightly colder and smells like mid autumn damp leaves (not a bad thing) Going further into your energy I am seeing this graveyard but the graveyard isnā€™t complete per-say more or so it is still being ā€œfilledā€ like a painting. Thereā€™s no sun, no moon, no sky at all just grey and the graveyard with a few gravestones but none seem to really stand out.
Going on to how your energy sounds to me is like wind blowing through a hollow tunnel as your energy is vibrating at a fast pace, it gives your energy this gaseous appearance/state that seems almost as if the energy is constantly refining itself, the ā€œliveā€ imagery I keep getting is that of a hellhound and a dragon, they both look as though they are protecting you and they seem to be almost like phantoms if that make sense to you. At your core of your being I see your core, the core looks like this crystalized ball with smoke inside and the smoke is insanely thick but you can see it moving slowly like tendrils inside, the feeling it gives off is almost like a falling feeling.

2 Likes

Thank you so muchā€¦I highly appreciate this readingšŸ˜€ā€¦to say I resonate with it very deeplyā€¦and I have felt dragons besides me like protecting me and yes I did grounding and cleansing recentlyā€¦you are also right about death energy and also about graveyard!

Thank you once againšŸ˜Š

1 Like

Sorry I wasnā€™t online, so I didnā€™t get your message till now.

1 Like

Its alrightā€¦ so intrested in trade?

1 Like

Iā€™d be okay to in alittle bit. Itā€™s up to you whether you want to wait a bit or not.

1 Like

Sure Iā€™ll waitā€¦till the time Iā€™ll do one for you

1 Like

Hello so your energy to me seems very earthly but not as in materialistic type but more of a spiritual essenceā€¦its like this guardian of earth but with kind of dark fatherly kind of sense and I see this red energy within your body and itā€™s going up through your chakras within your bodyā€¦rn as I look into you I see your eyes completely turn green and the plants keep on growing like you have this relationship with nature and as I enter your energy space I see this vast forest and I see every kinds of animalsā€¦deersā€¦bugsā€¦bearsā€¦eagles etc and its day time and sky is light blue like it is here! However there is this transparency to your energyā€¦you are an honest personā€¦note that I do sense dark energy within you but itā€™s more fatherly with gentle sense and calmness to it and I see this crown on your headā€¦golden crown might symbolize something to youā€¦I see brown and greenish shades within you too and I hear water sound like waterfall when I try to look into your soul but it is like wet soilā€¦and itā€™s very energising and refreshingā€¦you soul is beautiful and very pureā€¦somehow I can see trees protecting youā€¦ and like trees appear to move on itself! Your space is vast and gnomes I sense their presence around youā€¦also a being around you wants to tell you that ā€œthey will always love you no matter what but they are not able to with you rn since this is a test for you from spiritā€¦and that spirit wants you to know that its important to eat a healthy dietā€¦ dont skip food and they say that you have potential within youā€¦work on it and dont let it go to wasteā€ the deities that I feel best for you to connect to would be earth dragons,gnomes,goddess gaia,mother parvati,mother lakshmi,shakti etc! Also goddess Maya wants to connect with you but be careful maya will tangle you in web of her beautiful illusions to test you
Wish you luck on your journey :slight_smile:

(Please use the pic I posted above to scan me)

1 Like

That was quite the accurate scan, thanks! Good to hear I still have the dark energy :slight_smile:. The message also resonates with something too.

Cool, in a little bit Iā€™ll return your scan :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please take your time @Mind_Seeker20 ā€¦and Iā€™ll be asleep so you can take as much time you want :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries, Iā€™ll have you scan done within today.

Iā€™m alittle busy right now, but I have time later today to get it done for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, Iā€™ll do your scan now. Thanks for the patience!

Elements/etc When scanning you the first two words and elements that came to mind were fire and air. Your energy did feel ā€œearthyā€ in that you felt grounded - but thatā€™s about it. There also was a slight overtone (if you think in layers) of dark energy but it came off more like a vibe or presence rather then element that was a part of you.

Colors bronze, red (more of an orange/red mix), and black.

Your energy didnā€™t stand out to me in how ā€œstrong it feltā€, had a more subtle feeling. (This is describing how strong I was able to pick up on your energy not necessarily the health/strength - but just how strong it came off)

Some peopleā€™s energy feels more ā€œin my faceā€ then others as in comes off stronger/easier to pick up

Overall I will I felt a steady flow - and grounded.

Words humble, analytical and thoughtful, knight, and for some reason spider.

First a horse - looked strong and sturdy. I feel the horse was symbolic.

Saw the silhouette of a spider - which is also when the word ā€œspiderā€ came up. Perhaps in relation to one of the spider goddesses/aspects, someone you either currently work with or whom may wish to work with you?

Then along with the word knight I did see a shield, I do also believe this was more symbolic then literal.

The knight and horse felt related in the sense of a journey and some form of partnership (not necessarily romantic in nature) of working together towards a common goal.

1 Like

This is most recent selfie update. Iā€™m up for trades.

Thank you so much for this reading! I resonate with it and I am horse zodiac in Chinese astrology(dominant scorpio in western/Vedic alike) and I really thinking about the term spiderā€¦ I think it has something to do with goddess Archane/Sepheranz definitely! Thank you so much for your reading :smiley::innocent:

1 Like