Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Confused? Your replying to someone else but linked text from your scan to me?

Itā€™s up to you, if you want here then thatā€™s fine - if pm then fine to.

No Iā€™m not confused. She asked if I could post a selfie to I told her that I could pm. But that wonā€™t be possible since Iā€™m new.
So just read on here

1 Like

This is what I was replying to.

Okay Iā€™ll scan you then, Iā€™ll do a general scan since you did same.

Here will be appropriate

1 Like

Whats the difference. Deep scan involves chakra readings? I mean I could dive into your chakras and scan them too. Anyway go ahead see how it turns out whether weā€™ll proceed or not

Yeah give me a minute, my internet acted up and I just lost the scan I had typed out for you.

When scanning you:

Colors I see: yellow, brown, turquoise and light shade of purple.

Images: Rocks, cold grounds with dust, stones. I also saw a dark figure, with a light grey glow around them. The figure looked simply like a dark silhouette. Other images that came were water (very briefly) and more nature oriented images such as trees. I feel you might have a connection to earth.

Energy: When trying to ā€œfeelā€ your energy I get a cold, hard and rigid feeling. I also got an unwelcome feeling (not sure if it was external or internal). Your energy doesnā€™t feel stagnent but doesnā€™t move fast. I meant to say your energy is slow.

1 Like

Thanks. Nice scan. My phoneā€™s going off too let me charge and Iā€™ll get back to a more in depth scanning

Light grey glow around it like negative energy

Cool, Iā€™d be interested in more of the soul/energy rather then chakras tbh or spirits around me. Iā€™m going through some changes so thatā€™s my interest.

Then I can trade you back. Up to you.

The light grey didnā€™t feel negative. The negative feeling I got seemed more like a ā€œshadowā€ over you then part of you.

Over me like intending to. Do harm

I donā€™t think so, maybe causing stagnation if anything. Just didnā€™t feel good but didnā€™t feel threatening.

Bro. You up for the in depth scan?

1 Like

Itā€™s almost midnight lol by me. I mean if you want to scan and I can get back to you tomorrow. Or just wait till then. Up to you.

Iā€™d be interested in scanning for anything about ā€œrebirthā€ and soul scan of course.

Alright Iā€™ll try a soul scan in a few

1 Like

Interested in energies around me.

Updating to recent, and interested in changes going on with me or spirits around me.