Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

What you see in this pic?

1 Like

Well I feel density in the picture - as in energy.

See? I more so see a orange/dark brown/black colored foggy energy just covering the entire picture which is what feels sense to me. It seems to surround the candles specifically.

The picture feels charged - as in the environment.

1 Like

updated.

Would like to know what people sense from meā€¦or my surroundings.

1 Like

Surrounded by 4 angelsā€¦ And 3 demons.
They are forming like a circle around you.
Your sitting down on the floor desperate and sad or even crying idk i didnt see your face but i felt that in a way.
It might help if you stopped a little and focus on one thingā€¦ Cuz your separating your focus and mind in many different ways and i smell a bad smell it will be either a black spell onyou or a malicious spirit around you or you its just your smell. (the place around you not your smell specifically)
About my picture you can find it in my profile.
Feel free to scan

I maybe a little late but ive been wanted to post on here.

Hey @Mind_Seeker20 :purple_heart:

Maybe you can have a look at mine, would be great :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!
Kind regards!

1 Like

@Mind_Seeker20

To your latest picture: Your energy has changed, itā€˜s like you are surrounded by dark fog. You look sad and with less energy :pleading_face:

Can anyone scan me? I can do a trade if your up to it.

Hey mind seeker wanna trade?

1 Like

Hey sorry, been pretty busy. Iā€™ll scan you tomorrow morning if thats alright?

1 Like

Maybe tomorrow? I have to get back to others first. Been offline for awhile.

Hey I was wondering if anyone is up for scanning me! Iā€™ll do one in return but fair warning, Iā€™m a little rusty! Life is finally get less hectic so I can pick up again!

Feeling like a cloud of looming over me and was wondering if anyone could give some insight.

Cheers in advance.

Alright when you have the time let me know thanks in advance.

@Mind_Seeker20 are you ok?

2 Likes

You are the second one to scan mind seeker and say his energy felt sad, I too am wondering if heā€™s ok

1 Like

Could you try scanning me? But I canā€™t scan back, not able to right now

I need a pic of
You to
Be able to
Scan

I will send in pm

1 Like

You seem to be a flamy person, your aura is intense and vibrant but on a sinister way.
You feel often missunderstood which takes you to feel more comfortable with less people around you.
What you do youā€˜ll do with passion.
There is something which steels energy from you. Not so much at once but enough to get health care issues on the long term. Take care of it and work at your protection cause itā€˜s not as strong as you thought anymore.
You need to fresh it up regulary.

Do you work or want to work with necromancy? As long as your protection is less like this donā€˜t do or start it.

Well thats what I saw :woman_shrugging:t2:

I donā€˜t do it often so feedback would be great

1 Like

Itā€™s interesting, I donā€™t work with necromancy but I am close to Lucifer Kali and the Archangels