Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Ha ha ha it’s like no I am staying perfectly on.

1 Like

You’re a sweetheart :heart:

I’m a bit of a perfectionist, which is ironic, since a lot of people think goths don’t give a shit about how their makeup looks. They’re so, so very wrong.

But anyway, I’m getting off topic. ^^;
Photo is above for all those who’d like to attempt!

Sorry if the lighting is too bright to notice much. Plainest background I have is in my kitchen and there’s a light just, right there, in your face. At all times. xD

Edit: Also of course makeup looks good but the actual photo makes me look like I have a lazy eye. Ugh. It’s too late at night for this shit. XD

1 Like

In all honesty this picture with the stubborn make you is prefect. It matches your wild and free don’t give a damn spirit. That has a little and the perfect amount of Hard headed/ stubbornness in it. It just shows your true power. You are one badass!

1 Like

These are always fun.
Also, the compass tapestry was a gift, Nordic stuff isn’t really my thing.

2 Likes

Anyway wanna try me?

4 Likes

This is weird you seem kinda familiar to
Me but I can’t see past that it’s almost like you are hiding something or blocking my sight… I can’t see past your just obvious power.

The tapestry is amazing though.

2 Likes

Note: I’m not experienced with reading images so I apologize if this doesn’t resonate with you.

The scent of smoke came first, then the sound of hooves. Are you connected to a Demon who often portrays himself as a Satyr? Or perhaps you affiliate with the race itself…? If not, then perhaps I’m mistaking this mild imagery for something it’s not. You don’t come across as a negative energy, just playful and assertive when it comes to getting your way. To me, it doesn’t seem like your direct intention is to hurt people…but you wouldn’t be against it either given the circumstance.

As for the photo itself, I am the worst at seeing imagery in photos. The absolute worst. Though I do feel as if there is something lingering by that very gift you recieved. Perhaps…someone you work with regularly? An old friend.

2 Likes

Note: same warning applies to you. I’m sorry if this doesn’t resonate.

You are light, a playful shadow creeps by and around, it’s apart of you, but it is not a necessarily dark embodiment of you. Merely a warning to those who challenge. There is a very blissful aura about you, you could dance in the middle of a hurricane with absolutely no worry at all. If everything is spinning around you, you are the most at peace. A physical calm amongst a storm. Great power in a lite package, so to speak.

As for the photo, there are small presences this way and that. I cannot tell what they are or their affiliation. Do you work with nature Spirits often…?

2 Likes

You look drained like something is taking too much from you and don’t have enough to recover. You don’t really seem like yourself in this picture.

1 Like

December as been a rough month for sure.

1 Like

I’m having fun showing my lack of skill so why not? I’ll take a crack at it.

You went through lot in school. You have a different mindset than others, which is obvious since you’re here, but it’s a bit clouded. You are ambitious, but easily carried away by desires. At the same time, you are quiet, afraid of being used again…you have lots of scars. There is a black pit at your stomach, as well as your chest. It claws at you, but you draw from it a twisted sort of strength. You turn your own weaknesses into a catalyst for growth, and instead of rushing headlong into things as most might, you do so with a plan. Maybe even three plans. People underestimate your potential wisdom…they should swallow their pride and learn from you.

As for the photo, I’m sorry, but I cannot notice any specific imagery. I get this feeling of defense though. As if you might be subconsciously keeping everything at a distance. Including anything that might wish to sneak a photo with you.

1 Like

I do nature is the base of my Magick. I am strongest with healing and essential oils. My profession I am a vet tech so animals are very much a part of my life.

1 Like

I think that nature Spirits or of a similar kind of Spirits enjoy you company. They are at peace near you. I can see why, to be honest. You look like an easy person to sit next to and relax, read a good book, stretch out, lazily wag your tail, and just vibe. You have a very calming essence about you. I can imagine animals are at ease near you as well.

1 Like

You are a very old soul. There’s a lot of experience from the live times you have seen. You always grow from what knocks you down and come back stronger. Nothing truly holds you back at the most of it gets to you it only stuns you before you recover and are back to yourself again.

1 Like

What protects me likes to hide, I don’t even know how far deep it goes lol.

Thank you, I went through a few rough patches but I’m back to me.

1 Like

My soul is really old or as King Paimon said “old for a soul”

1 Like

I always have to have some kind of link to nature and the earth elements. I have never lived more then a mile or 3 from the ocean and I think I would suffer greatly if I couldn’t get to one at my will. I actually find going into woods as The most relaxing.

I try to be a calming presence but my temper can be as strong as a hurricane. What’s funny is if there was such thing as a favorite natural disaster mine would be a hurricane.

Animals have always just came to me. They just trust me naturally and it helps a lot when we get an animal that is scared or in pain or if we have to help the cross over without their owners there. I don’t think I could not have some kind of pet in my life.

1 Like

Oh fuck yeah I’m better at this than I thought!

I mean- cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tilt ally get that vibe like before the creation of man old. Which means very very wise. I think that’s why you are hard to read you know what to show and what not to show.

2 Likes

The best type of person.

1 Like