Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Aww thank you and I work with demons so :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2:. I can be ever quick with finding those dark spells when needed.

1 Like

Alright so this one might be better lighting wise but it also looks dumb. I just couldn’t delete it since I felt like Spirits I work with regularly jumped in and I’d feel bad if they didn’t get their photo bomb soooo be gentle? x3

This will be the last one I post for awhile. The original one being down below for those curious.

3 Likes

You do as well oddly enough, and you’re not the first to tell me I’m hard to read. It’s not intentional but apparently I’m heavily guarding most of the time for whatever reason.

1 Like

Do you mind if we took it to DM maybe it is that you are so guarded and the openness of the forum is so “noisy” that I just need the quiet of a direct message?

1 Like

I only work with Belial, and He’s never shown up with hooves. I affiliate with just being a human.
But the tapestry did come from a coworker.
And yeah, I’m generally not about messing with other people in general. The things I do are largely selfish and only intended to effect me.

Who’s mike?
As soon as I actually looked, the name was screaming into my head.

@Angelb1083
Yeah, that will be fine. Forewarning, I do it on/offsite.

Ay, I see a shade of white smoke/mist/steam right over your head in the left corner. Airy.

1 Like

I’m trying to remember if I had incense happening at the time. Always looking for easy answers. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Maybe its that. Maybe its a smudge on my display. Maybe I am as blind as a mole.
Jokes aside, totally airy-energy-white cloud/mist/smoke-thing. :cloud:

1 Like

1egm7b

4 Likes

4 Likes

I expected that this place will have more satanist rockers :rofl::muscle:

Well, at least two ppl come to mind with that name. Can you maybe elaborate further?

Literally all I got was mike.
Sorry guy.
I guess check on your mikes?

Sounds good.

Ohh intriguing

6 Likes

Let’s bring this topic back to life!

2 Likes

Hi! Are you still scrying people’s selfie pics?
Would you do mine if so?

Do mine to it a great thread !
Loved this

3 Likes

I cant pm u so i’ll post it here

4 Likes