Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

I sent you a pm.

Are you suggesting I got rid of any black magic that was on me?

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

What about me? :blush:

8 Likes

3 Likes

Tried to scry you and this happened:

Tall slender woman, beautiful seductive smile, black wavy curly hair with dark green streaks. She has huge black butterfly wings with a few deep blood red and dark green scales that wrap her body as an extremely tight gown. She was walking in something of a dark and twisted forest but everything she touched that was twisted would morph into an extremely more beautiful version of itself and gain perfectly blended colors. Some of them would even glow. This symbol kept flashing in my head head a voice say “give this to her she’ll know what to do. She will know who I am.” That was so worth the migraine I have now lol.

2 Likes

Omg… wow just thank you!
I think i already saw her in meditation, i thought it was lilith but it seems it wasnt haha cause i saw a beautiful woman coming out a lake of blood where people were baptised with blood i knew came from human sacrifice… well. Thank you very much!!

I had similar visions when I was a teen. If it’s the same spirit she’s extremely frisky/sexual and playful and 100x deadlier lol. But, really cool as hell ans protective I just never got her name. I was told the emerging from the blood is symbolic of “rebirth and power through the death of enemies and anything that would oppose you.”

1 Like

Oh great ! Well now I’m thinking about it few times after this visions i began to get really horny all day long :thinking:. Im gonna try to find something about her.
When i had this vision i was at the time meditating with Lucifer about increasing my power…
Do you still have her by your side?

I could be HIGHLY wrong but either blood lady is a primal vampiric form of Lilith aka unfiltered and raw. Or, from what a friend told me she’s possibly a blood goddess. I don’t want to derail the thread so I guess pm me lol.

Why natal charts? Pictures I get.

Anyone? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I get a very norse feeling from your energy, when i try tk scan you i see a horned helmet on your head, your energy seems to have a primal nature to it.

Sure, why not? Excuse the grungey-emo makeup. Didn’t feel like washing it all off in one go since some of it is extremely water proof, and I have no makeup remover, so scraping it off takes too long to bother with. XD

8 Likes

Your ear piercing is frickin’ rad.

Your lips look freaking amazing though.

1 Like

The amount of corrections…
You don’t even wanna know how many tissues are in my trash can. XD

1 Like