Scan discovery

the second drea she was on top of me and looking in my eyes and just staring and she screams and then i woke up it waas pretty scary

Doesnā€™t really matter, they will appear as they wish to you. I would be very surprised it it was actually a woman with long black hair.

@Becca is right - the scan is interesting, but cleansing your space is the way to go. It can always get worse, and if itā€™s feeding off you, the longer it goes the stronger it gets and the harder it will be to banish.

3 Likes

yea you have a point i need to go to the store and get candles

You donā€™t need candles. You donā€™t need to go to the store. Use your will.

1 Like

wait i thought u had to have candles
are their diffrent methods of banishing since im new at it

images
Pazuzuā€™s sigilā€¦
You could use your will but these creatures can be quite elusive at times esp if youā€™ve never had experience in handling them aloneā€¦ Can elicit fears in you. Blocksā€¦ Just, call on pazuzu and ask for helpā€¦ Give Sth in return Sth niceā€¦

1 Like

alright i think ive tried before and i looked at it and focused and it started to dissapear is that how it works.

A blue or back candle will sufficeā€¦ Salt to create a circleā€¦ Once youā€™re inside donā€™t leaveā€¦ An offering if you can get oneā€¦ And intent
You have to really want thisā€¦ Donā€™t feel inferiorā€¦ Evoke rage from within and use thisā€¦ Its your ducking space. Body and mineā€¦ And its an intruder

alright can i do this outside ?

What would looking at it solveā€¦ I mean itā€™d be that simple yes but you must really want thisā€¦ Thatā€™s what Iā€™d tell youā€¦ I donā€™t know how to explain further

1 Like

Yesā€¦ Ofcourse
You could also call Bartzabel
BARTZABEL
Kabbalistic Demon of Mars. He has the power to raise storms.

"Bartzabel has black wings. He is bald with a small black haired ponytail and he is a little chubby. He seems to be a very dark Demon, except for his brilliant white aura. He isnā€™t illuminated but there is a white aura around him. When he departed, he walked right through the wall. He is very wise and appears to be very very old. "

2 Likes

Remember youā€™re not the victimā€¦ The parasite is

1 Like

yes i understand that

How was your experiences with him?

1 Like

Yes you can do it outside.

Another easy technique, if its attached to your aura, and if you have a garden hose - coil the hose once or twice into a loop big enough to stand in.
With the water of, stand in the coils, then turn the water on, and step out.
A basic parasitic entity canā€™t cross running water, and will stay in the circle.
(This is a modern adaptation of very old magik by Robert Bruce)

Then you can banish it while itā€™s not attached to you with your will. You can literally stare at the spot, and tell it, with intention that when the water goes off, it will leave whence it came and is not allowed back to you, your house or anyone in your family or friends.

(Thatā€™s a risk with parasites, sometimes you banish fine and they just hop down the line to the next person most closely connected to you energetically, so cut that route off)

2 Likes

Bartzabels sigil

wow i never knew that

Who Bartzabel?..never dealt with himā€¦ Thatā€™s an extract I got from somewhereā€¦ I myself on the other end also had issues with, the angelic parasitesā€¦ Remember? :joy:ā€¦ FUCK parasites

2 Likes

lmao :joy: :joy:

I wouldnā€™t mind another scan on me Btw if youā€™re free to do soā€¦ Then Iā€™d do a, geomantic reading for you on any question of possible?

1 Like