Satan's children,Demonic humans

that is not how i sold mine…

really i see it as devotion

1 Like

Then you didn’t sell it, you just made a pact to share your essence!

4 Likes

how can i tell if i’m a demon? or fallen angel? note i kinda just started this path but feel a unusually strong connection to Lucifer. am i like… some extension of him? are these just rely stupid questions? whats going on? help. and why do i feel like if i was anything but a human i would know it a lot more clearly?

2 Likes

“this video is univalible, sorry about that.”

You probably are all those things, fwiw I made a post about why people get these impressions here:

3 Likes

A demon can inflict a person with a shattered or split soul but cannot be born into a human body or complete take one over.

There is a prophecy that I know of however…

This is exactly right. One cannot sell their soul but they can condemn it, and although I know for a fact there is no dante’s inferno, those who truly do evil will have to answer for it in the afterlife.

2 Likes

Let me put it this way, all religious dogma aside and let’s look at the facts of the situation. We know that there are astral planes and we have kind of carved our little territory out of it. When these people die they come into our world where we run the show. Because of their heinous mental state they of course will be confined to certain lower realms. It’s not that they are being kept against their will they just didn’t develope the higher consciousness to come and go as they please and taking such horrible actions in life has probably ruined their ability to grow greater consciousness. So they are effectively trapped in hell by their own minds or lack there of.
This in it’s self is a hellish situation now add on top of it that we are the inhabitants of this place and it’s sort of our home town and we don’t take kindly to their kind in our parts but they have no place else to go so we round them up and we throw them in the box because we don’t want to look at their disgusting repulsive consciousnesses​.
In essence we became the demons of hell that torture the ones who know deep down they deserve it.
It’s basically that we don’t want these types roaming free around our infernal realms and due to their weak consciousness they are overpowered with little to no effort as our presence alone is a terror to them. Also chasing down and tormenting these ass holes is great gratification​. The anger and rage you feel knowing that pedos and murderers run rampant and get away with it can be put to some good use with the neighborhood watchers!

At least in the fictional universe I created in my stories works this way.

6 Likes

You’re not that far off.

1 Like

So what if they got an great consciousness, but still kill people?
~for whatever the reason might be. Overflowing disgust, hate, revenge, lust, because their coffee machine is broken and they get pretty moody, idk.

1 Like

The higher consciousness you have the less your emotions control your desciscions and the more you descide to control your emotions. Emotional responses have their place so long as it is appropriate. Emotion and action also must be in alignment, for example if your coffee maker breaks down you will become frustrated, now flying to China and killing the 15 people in the assembly line that fit together the coffee maker may not exactly be appropriate. A nasty letter to the company will suffice and probably result in a free coffee maker… appropriate. Being executed in a Chinese prison for mass murderer and terrorism is not how I want to spend my weekend. :wink:

That was not the point.
~It was more like: “Would a magician who ordered an genocide or complete destruction of some religion
face some sort of ‘punishment’ -or would he be casted out into more hell-ish planes?”

Its sounds weird to me. Like RHP.

Another example: “Would a psychopath, who has no feeling of hatred or remorse at all,
come to those realms too?” I mean: he isn’t angry, he just wants some people to be dead.

1 Like

There is no punishments it’s a mindset a state of being. Also birth and death are beginning and end needed in the finite aspect of the universe and the infinite astral does not deal with this so wanting anyone dead is irrelevant, because everyone there is not in a physical body that can actually die. Now if you wanted to go to the earth plane in an astral form and attept to do some killing have fun it happens all the time and this is why people call magicians and shamans to their homes to get rid of such entities.
Also I personally have no desire to spend time with someone who may decide he needs to try to kill me to get his kicks. I’ve been close to getting killed a few times it’s not fun. I wouldn’t hesitate to destroy any threat I detected, and I think most beings have that attitude so an individual such as that probably wouldn’t last long around beings that detected it’s negative intentions towards them.

1 Like

[quote=“Drachir, post:31, topic:10824”]~It was more like: “Would a magician who ordered an genocide or complete destruction of some religion
face some sort of ‘punishment’ -or would he be casted out into more hell-ish planes?”[/quote]

Well it would be more like shit n’giggs from the people that religion or group had already messed, with really. :wink:

No-one is innocent.

1 Like

Am I the only one that sees heaven and hell as states of mind? No matter what situation you are in, if you are in a minset of misery then you are in hell alive or dead.

2 Likes

How do you delete double post? lol

1 Like

Like I said, you don’t have a free pass to murder anyone, or even beat a dickhead to everyone you meet.

However, there are numerous darker realms that could be considered ‘hell’ but in the abrahamic source, it doesn’t exist in that state. This darkness exist so living beings can exercise their right to free will.

Heaven exist, or what else you believe in right when you pass over. Then after that it’s a matter of where and who your going to incarnate into next and the lesson your choose to learn in that lifetime. On a soul level, it’s all
About growth.

Personal I’m ascending all of that this time. Magick really is the only way to take control of your eternal destiny, or else you’re just a being who is wiped clean over and over again.

I wasn’t saying people get away Scott free I was saying that their mind state is what will make them torture themselves with their own negativity. The baggage you take with you into the afterlife has to eventually be claimed and you ain’t leaving the terminal without it so pack light.

To be honest: i don’t remember to have been in hell any time,
but regarding how it looks to me:

It seems to me, that hell doesn’t have to be the place of torment and creatures hollowed by raw desires, sure, what is described as the lake of fire, or the black lake, that which burns away with horrendous pain the old in order for the new to rise.

But i don’t believe that hell is a place, just for pain and battle.
~Or that it is such a place because it functions as a dumpster for “rotten spirits/mentalities”.

I think:
That the misery in a humans life, is because the inner god isn’t shining through the flesh vehicle, -or just not enough.
So… I don’t consider misery to be of hell-ish nature at all