Satan's children,Demonic humans

Hi This may sound a little Biblical But please before any judgement watch these two videos from the serpent’s key youtube channel:

And this one:

This is true and there are some humans born with a demonic soul created by demons but there are also demons that Incarnated into human bodeis to complete a mission and please note that I’m not Raven dark star from the serpent’s key youtube channel and I don’t work for her neither,I thought I should share this in forums like this one to help those with demonic souls to find out who they are and here you can read more about it plus the signs of being a demonic human:

http://www.theserpentskey.com/children-of-serpents.html

I wish it can help,and also if you need more explanation about it you can also search Indigo children/crystal children/Rainbow children but those who talk about that do not work with demons and they are giving some incorrect information about the mission of these type of humans but they talk about the signs of being one!
But know that even if you have all those signs and traits still a demon should conform this and if you need even more information you should talk to a demon that you work with closely and also they can help you find your spiritual parents and try to be open minded enough to find the truth

I wish this topic is helpful

4 Likes
2 Likes

The clip doesn’t show the fact that Lucifer’s daughter is ovulating and he wants his kids to breed.

Oh is it roll call? Then Here!

1 Like

Why the fuck, should i sell my soul, if i could just order a demon to do what i want?

Its makes no sense to me.
~There is evocation, there are pacts, there is posession -and well…obsession too but:
Why selling the soul? WHY?

I don’t get it.

2 Likes

Fallen angel here

1 Like

Hail uhm …

Hail us!

7 Likes

Yah, is it eye tattooing or an inter-dimensional incursion?

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article147415514.html

Most likely answer #1. But it makes for much more sensational and “eye” catching press to dress it up as something far more sinister and mysterious.

1 Like

Poor girl needs a sandwich and fluids but yeah eye tat. Toxic shit. Looks neat for a minute or two but … could be disastrous.
Would be fun to wake up to her staring at me! The tat on her forehead looks like a combo of a few goetic seals.
Man she must have stories to tell to wind up looking like that. Would love to have a chat with her … over a sandwich…

5 Likes

Traditionaly, it was a way to show the dedication to a God/Goddess (Demon/Demoness) you are working with. Then, after decades, the rumours about “what you will get just by selling your soul” to different entities started to spread (+christian dogma and those things around.)

Ofcourse, there are some pluses…
But nothing like “I will be rich like George Soros and by all-powerfull just by doing one ritual.”

The Entity will simply feel closer to you and guide you, in every step of your life and You will be in His/Her favour. (If you are not a d**khead, who sells his soul to become a hollywood star.)

3 Likes

BUT: that would mean something i would consider more like a “fusion” of the entity and the operator. -And if the operator is doing well: his aspects of their oneness are dominant.
-So the operator keeps the majority of his identity.

But your post leads to only one question:
WHY THE FUCK IS IT CALLED “SEELING YOUR SOUL” IF YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY LOSING IT?!
It makes no sence! -Just give it a different term! This crap is sooooo missleading.

2 Likes

I ain’t selling my most precious possession for shit, I’m evolving into the next plane , there’s nothing I cant get myself that can be offered to me for me to become anyone’s slave.

3 Likes

Still: Why do you use that missleading term?

Which term

i think he means selling the soul, which ive done

Oh yeah , you cant sell your soul, its in part not really yours to sell, what happens is that you lose part of it in that the occult groups make you darken it , lose your humanity by making you take the life of a baby or an innocent, that’s how celebs lose their soul, its not the contract, its the taking of innocent life which makes you lose it.

3 Likes

that is not how i sold mine…

really i see it as devotion

1 Like

Then you didn’t sell it, you just made a pact to share your essence!

4 Likes

how can i tell if i’m a demon? or fallen angel? note i kinda just started this path but feel a unusually strong connection to Lucifer. am i like… some extension of him? are these just rely stupid questions? whats going on? help. and why do i feel like if i was anything but a human i would know it a lot more clearly?

2 Likes