Satanachia

I communicate telepathically and sometimes recive image in my inner vision or in the black mirror. But I don’t trust completely myself yet and I use also divination tool, especially pendolum, tarots and i-ching.

I offered blood, semen, and a red candle. No incense, but I’m going to use it next time trying to structure the demon into it (never succeeded but who knows…). But the biggest “offering” was that the target won’t be only my puppet but also his! And I suddenly understood how this is ambiguous and terribly tricky. He had told me since the beginning that “WE will have fun”.

2 Likes

[quote=“Widdershins, post:14, topic:4150”]I communicate telepathically and sometimes recive image in my inner vision or in the black mirror. But I don’t trust completely myself yet and I use also divination tool, especially pendolum, tarots and i-ching.

I offered blood, semen, and a red candle. No incense, but I’m going to use it next time trying to structure the demon into it (never succeeded but who knows…). But the biggest “offering” was that the target won’t be only my puppet but also his! And I suddenly understood how this is ambiguous and terribly tricky. He had told me since the beginning that “WE will have fun”.[/quote]

Seems like he already got you to do his biding. When you said ‘I know’, was it genuine or just empty words?

seems to me satanachia is going to go along with what you want until he gets his turn, and then he’s going to do what he wants which may or may not have anything to do with what you want.

keep us posted

1 Like
When you said 'I know', was it genuine or just empty words?

Not genuine words because I didn’t have any experience of him. But I wouldn’t say empty too. Because of my intuiton and the type of energy I felt. And last but not least what I readed.

seems to me satanachia is going to go along with what you want until he gets his turn, and then he's going to do what he wants which may or may not have anything to do with what you want.

keep us posted

Yes I think so. However it’s more a cooperation than anything else. I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Update:

the demon started his work and the rusults were suddenly good and visible! The target even said to me: “seems to me that my mind is controlled. I think things that aren’t my thoughts”. Her words not mine. I was very happy to listen to that.
Then I committed some errors on the mundane plane risking to sabotage the operation, but fortunately I fixed the situation and now things are very well arranged.

So as estabilished I called Satanachia again and here the interesting thing which I’d like to listen opinions about.
The last time I evoked Satanachia I versed blood and semen on his sigil as an offering and I conserved it. Now you understand, a piece of paper with exsciccated blood and semen can’t be conserved for long time! So I told the demon: I’ll burn this sigil as an offering to you, do yuo like this?"
His answer: “No. You haven’t to destroy it with fire but with water”.
I rembered that he asked a glass of water as an offering too (and by the way I didn’t give to him). So I asked: “why do you want it being destroyed with water? and why do you like water?”; He said: "water is very important because is pure. the things of your world aren’t pure and the things of my world aren’t pure too. Water dilutes and fluidifies. This is very important."
So I dismessed him saying thank you and I didn’t go ahead asking things for my benefit before destroying the sigil with water as he desires.

Now what I think is that he meant that blood and semen aren’t pure on their physical form (my world) neither in their energetic form (his world), then the water is needed for diluiting and purifying this energy. But at the same time I think this is a very simplistic idea and the things could be much more deep.

What do you think about? Any spirit said similar things?

4 Likes

From personal experience, total subjugation comes through dominating the intimate nature of your target. Intimacy = water. Seems like its much about estabilishing a background for him to work easier.

it may be that water operates on the same elemental type of energy as dark energy in the universe, which also flows like water does on earth, but unlike water, expands.

also, dark matter transforms and that transformation is seen in the operations of dark energy. water transforms from ice to water to steam as it speeds up, and back again as it slows. the same way heat operates on water, dark energy operates on dark matter.

he could be providing a link in the elemental world between speace phenomena and earthly.

2 Likes

or nah.

[quote=“Widdershins, post:19, topic:4150”]Update:

the demon started his work and the rusults were suddenly good and visible! The target even said to me: “seems to me that my mind is controlled. I think things that aren’t my thoughts”. Her words not mine. I was very happy to listen to that.
Then I committed some errors on the mundane plane risking to sabotage the operation, but fortunately I fixed the situation and now things are very well arranged.

So as estabilished I called Satanachia again and here the interesting thing which I’d like to listen opinions about.
The last time I evoked Satanachia I versed blood and semen on his sigil as an offering and I conserved it. Now you understand, a piece of paper with exsciccated blood and semen can’t be conserved for long time! So I told the demon: I’ll burn this sigil as an offering to you, do yuo like this?"
His answer: “No. You haven’t to destroy it with fire but with water”.
I rembered that he asked a glass of water as an offering too (and by the way I didn’t give to him). So I asked: “why do you want it being destroyed with water? and why do you like water?”; He said: "water is very important because is pure. the things of your world aren’t pure and the things of my world aren’t pure too. Water dilutes and fluidifies. This is very important."
So I dismessed him saying thank you and I didn’t go ahead asking things for my benefit before destroying the sigil with water as he desires.

Now what I think is that he meant that blood and semen aren’t pure on their physical form (my world) neither in their energetic form (his world), then the water is needed for diluiting and purifying this energy. But at the same time I think this is a very simplistic idea and the things could be much more deep.

What do you think about? Any spirit said similar things?[/quote]

I would follow along the fools reasoning… The logic seems to be correct. As an example, although Belial may have many correspondences through various belief systems, in the end it is up to you to chose what intuitively works. I am working with him through the earth element(which feels natural for me)

The idea of how to offer the sigil elementary is a nice thought(never occurred to me)… a belial sigil would be buried in earth as an offering… Made me think this morning and I am completely brain dead atm…

Here’s a good lesson in why you should always read back over your own transcripts from channelling and evocation sessions. You never actually remember exactly what was said, especially when you think you do. Note the deviation between what he ACTUALLY said and what I remembered later. When I found this the other night, I didn’t remember any of it…

I am first among spirits of dominations – not so much rulership – Belial – Azazel – that implies governance, politics, planning, architecture.

Subjugation is an ugly word, distorts my meaning. Domination – implying dominion – ownership by right.

Yes. You own these shades that dance around you – it is your right – your natural place to tell them what to do – command them, make them do as you will and order.

They are phantoms, yes, your will commands them, you are wrong to think them independent – they exist in your reality only for you – you are the one who renders them – you only – should put them in their place – it is your place to rule – it does not matter if some object – they are your material servants. That is their role in your lifeline. They are serving you – live and serve at your pleasure, and you hold absolute sway. Absolute power – to command their every move and direction.

I don’t initiate. We serve you in our capacity as teachers. Our knowledge is your knowledge – definitely – our power is your power.

Make you invincible – make you a star. The center of your universe. Instead of being in the sidelines like you’re programmed. I will place you on your throne at the center.

It is not wise to let people do as they will in your reality. That is the – nadir – as you call it – I was trying to show you in your dream. Point of transformation where everything – everyone (bows?) to you.

Learn to expect it - accept it – and you will have it.

5 Likes

so crowley was WRONG.

interesting…

I’d say this is very much in line with what Crowley practiced. He didn’t just release occult methods in plain language to the general herd so they could tinker and do whatever they wanted with it. He created a complex, highly obfuscated system to shape and indoctrinate people in the direction he thought society needed to go.

Even though he did that, he was serving his gods. He never tried to put himself as a master of the universe to do things as a self-deified black mage does.

Crowley’s system is Right-Hand oriented, even though a darker version of the RHP.

Well Crowley came from an idea that everything was a permutation of the subconscious mind. So while he was serving gods, his underlying approach was based on things being permutations of the subconscious mind. So it would still, in theory, be the standardized ideal of LHP. However, actions speak louder than words, so only Crowley knows if his intent remained cognizant of that theory when he was doing what he did.

I dont see how the permutations per se standartize for LHP as they simply imply alchemy, change. To be LHP, those permutations have to be oriented to self-deification and breaking apart with the collective unconsciouss, while he clearly sought after communion with his gods, through the nullification of his own Self.

That’s what he asked me to do with the first sigil of his I ever made, shortly after we “met” in a dream - I had a headstart to some extent because working with the elements is heavily featured in core shamanism and I did a lot of training in that, I posted my method for disposing of offerings in case it’s any interest here.

1 Like

I’m going to risk being a pain in the butt to cross-reference what you were talking about in Koby’s thread about money, and the New Thought stuff, because at its core, once you boil it down to the basic principle and remove the operational-level stuff about having a pleasing personality or staying positive, that holds that the individual observer is at the centre of his/her universe, and that everything that happens in your life is a manifestation of some inner quality of yourself.

That’s why some people shrink back in disgust at the suggestions inherent in the LoA that everything in your life has been manifested, consciously AND subconsciously, by you - because it looks and sounds to an awful lot of people like blame-the-victim, when what’s being discussed is, for example, child abuse or some kind of atrocity.

Regardless, the core principle of “observer as universe-creator” ties in with both what Azazel was saying in the evocation EA described, which I linked and typed out here just now, and what’s really cool is that the experience you begin to get with practicing yogic principles, to the point of samadhi and then into total Merger with Source, you actually do experience this, but that’s into UPG and anyway I kinda covered my own experiences with it so far in 2 other threads.

But suffice to say that the New Thought/LoA teachings, and the Kybalion (which more or less birthed them), Vedic teachings on yoga as in Union with Source, Azazel’s words channelled through EA, AND your received wisdom there are all saying the same things. As was my earlier UPG and direct experience, long before I ever met any of you guys or had even heard of EA and so on.

I try not to leap to conclusions, but I mean, fuck, what are the chances of something so entirely counter-intuitive being a random happenstance?!

1 Like

Actually, I was wondering whether anyone would point out that what he was expressing was basically New Thought taken to its furthest extreme.

Yes, I totally agree.

The slaves shall serve.

1 Like