Satanachia

Hi everybody! I want to ask if anybody worked with Satanachia from Grimorium Verum (True Grimoire). I’m starting an operation with him and the first thing I’ve done as usual with new spirits, was opening his sigil to make contact and introduce myself to him. I felt a very dark energy, something I could define sinister, very different and really darker than the goetic demons.

So, if anyone has experience: is this spirit really dark and demonic or it was just my sensation? And what kind of offering does he like?

8 Likes

My current understanding is that Satanachia is a sort of “container” that gives Lucifer access to aspects of Satan, so that some part of that entity can be employed/controlled by him. Talking to Sustugriel (an extremely informative fellow), I got the impression that the magicians who design these systems around Lucifer are nervous about Satan’s ability to trump any and all hierarchies. There are a LOT of niggling little ins and outs to getting what you want out of this system, unless you find out how to reach straight down from above. They seem to want you to be waist-deep in pacts and begging permissions and authorities before you start getting any results.
After meeting Nebiros, I’m starting to get the impression that spiritual hierarchies are designed to constrict novices, to shape them in a certain direction. All of these higher ranking spirits appear to be containers for larger, older entities. The system and the placement of the spirits within it seems to check them against one another, so they’re all restricted in ways they wouldn’t be if you approached them directly and outside of the hierarchical system. (I’m talking about the big spirits, not the servitors) Nebiros is nothing like any goetic spirit I’ve encountered. The energy is immense, stable, Cthonic, you don’t question whether he can or will really do the things he says because he starts doing them as soon as he shows up. Totally different league.

What Satanachia told me when I first spoke with him is that he reaches through people and works them “like a puppet.” He deals in mind control and “total subjugation.” It’s a fascinating idea, but I haven’t pursued it. But what he told me was that you can literally come to him, construct a thought-form/fantasy of how you want the person to behave, what you want them to say, etc, feed him that fantasy and he will make it play out exactly as you tailored it in your mind. I HAVE read testimonies from people who experienced exactly that in sexual scenarios, but again, no experience there, but he did make it clear to me that the applications were way beyond sex.

Do not make offerings to these spirits. Do what the book says and construct a talisman for each spirit you want to work with. Talk to Sustugriel. He was beyond dismissive of the idea that spirits should have offerings made to them or that the magician should feed his own energy to them. He said flat-out that the spirits are currents of energy and the whole point of evocation is to constrain those energies to act for you by utilizing their own resources on your behalf - they already have more energy than you will ever need in your lifetime and asking them to work with your energy or use your energy to manifest is working against yourself.

15 Likes

Did you have this conversation with Sustugriel after making all the tools according to the instructions, and evoking Scirlin? Or did you simply open the seal of Sustugriel and approach him directly?

Thank you Sultitan_Itan, great informations!

What Satanachia told me when I first spoke with him is that he reaches through people and works them "like a puppet." He deals in mind control and "total subjugation."

Perfect. It’s what I want.

what he told me was that you can literally come to him, construct a thought-form/fantasy of how you want the person to behave, what you want them to say, etc, feed him that fantasy and he will make it play out exactly as you tailored it in your mind.

This make me think that the sigil charging method of Koetting could be very appropiate here. Because the mechanism is exactly the one you said: create the living image and push it throught the sigil. Or do you think is better working following the grimoire?

1 Like

Neither. I have a direct dial through Lucifer and others and standing, pre-existent pacts with the top three entities. Because of work I’ve done outside this system, I can already talk anybody I want. All those talismans seem like a crutch to me - I’d rather at least try to develop my skill instead of relying on spirits to do it for me. But I do hope to experiment with the full “hazel wand, etc” but only either as an experiment in “doing in the right way” or when the tools become more evidently useful. I HAVE worked with Scirlin and talked with him.

One thing I want to emphasize is that the advice I’m being given is tailored to ME. Doing it the way you’re “supposed” to could move you faster in the short-term, but give you less in the long. So you have to keep in mind that I’m working with these spirits to figure out how I’M going to work with them, which might not be the way YOU want to work with them.

The key to the GV, and it says so right in the book, is the construction of the talisman in the pact section. Now the GV says to use ruby or emerald, and an earlier version encourages you to use bloodstone. Do it on Tuesday during the hour of Mars, preferably by day! Sustugriel said that the key things with talismans are MASS, not material, and a link to yourself. It needs to be hefty enough to anchor the spirit and give them a fixed portal to work through. He said don’t bother with ruby, etc, unless you’ve got a big, heavy raw chunk like you find at a mineral show (for hundreds of dollars, mind.) If you’ve got something hollow, like I did for one of them, you can weight it by putting gems/stones inside, but I think it’s better to just find something heavy. Basically, you can buy the “right” stone, but it’s useless if it isn’t heavy. For a link, use your own blood (like the book says) or at least two other bits of personal biology.

2 Likes

Sultan Itan, your description of Satanachia is I think, something completely new to many of us. He was always used as a fast and powerful force to subjugate and make women mega horny about you.

Do you know why the talisman has to be heavy? Also, is in the GV some despriction of how to use and consecrate the talisman? I didn’t read it since a long time.

The point of any talisman is that the energy of the entity you’re calling into it fuses with the energy that comprises the object. All that’s in the book is the “pact” method, where you make a talisman comprised of a ruby or emerald which you inscribe with the pact character and your initials on one side and the spirit’s seal on the other, all written in blood, and then you carry it around in your breast pocket over your heart. If you can figure out how to write and draw a complex pattern on a rock in blood and wear it in your breast pocket everywhere you go without looking like an idiot, congratulations.
Now, the book doesn’t SAY this is a talisman, but that’s exactly what it is, just a portable one that goes with you throughout the day so the spirit can help you on-the-fly. But you could just as easily make a BIG one to keep in your home or on your altar, and just make the portable ones for roving purposes.

I don’t think my description of Satanakia contradicts the main understanding at all, just expands it and makes the true potential shine through. The guy is number one under Lucifer and has a huge list of servitors, there’s no way he’s just about bitches. Only two out of his eight servitors deal with sex, all the others teach and perform magic with a bent toward strategy, knowledge, power, and politics.

Here are my notes on Satanakia - it’s a mixture of what he told me and verbatim passages from the various texts that mention him.

Satanakia - Best summoned during the third hour of the Night - total subjugation, mind control, complete fulfillment of sexual fantasies, works people as though they are puppets - Has profound knowledge of all the planets, has power over virgins, makes women submissive and can teach men the secrets of destruction.

NOTE - “virgin” is a code-word that reinforces my “not just about the bitches” argument

2 Likes

Ok. My purpose is not about sex but “subjugation” is the perfect term to describe it, so I’m going ahead.
I read the grimoire again and I think the “talismans” method doesn’t resonate with me and I won’t use it. I’'m trying to work with him throught ritual bypassing the grimoire protocols which I don’t like.

I opened his sigil again and tried to talk with him, my communication skills aren’t perfect yet, but I was able to recive something. I asked how can I work with him and in my inner vision I recived the image of a shot glass full of blood, a normal glass full of water and a candle. I don’t understand why the water and also the candle and the blood aren’t so useful as informations, but is what I saw.
Then I dismiss him saying “I’ll call you again” and he answered “You have to! I’m not the one you can call only once”. That’s all for now.
Tonight I’ll call him again trying to expose him what I want to achieve and see what happen.

1 Like

Seems clear to me. Either go through Scirlin and build a talisman or pony up 1.5 ounces of your own blood. These guys need a strong anchor.

this is great

Thats the offerings hes asking of you. When in your temple light a candle preeribly a colour he likes and place what hes asking for before his sigil. I think that dragons blood incense would also help. Once you have called him and you feel his in your temple ask him if he accepts the offering using a divinatory tool of your choice and then ask him to perorm the charge you desire.

Things are going ahead! I explain my idea to Satanachia and he agreed the work and offerings I’ll have to give him. It has to be a prolongated work not a “one and done” operation. He said “we’ll have fun” and “I’m a dangerous demon”. I answered “I know”.
From this moment I won’t say nothing more until the operation is finished. Then I’ll let you know the results.
Thank you for the moment!

2 Likes

Great to hear man.
You can speak with demons or you used some other divination tool?

BTW, can you share what offerings did you gave to him?

I communicate telepathically and sometimes recive image in my inner vision or in the black mirror. But I don’t trust completely myself yet and I use also divination tool, especially pendolum, tarots and i-ching.

I offered blood, semen, and a red candle. No incense, but I’m going to use it next time trying to structure the demon into it (never succeeded but who knows…). But the biggest “offering” was that the target won’t be only my puppet but also his! And I suddenly understood how this is ambiguous and terribly tricky. He had told me since the beginning that “WE will have fun”.

2 Likes

[quote=“Widdershins, post:14, topic:4150”]I communicate telepathically and sometimes recive image in my inner vision or in the black mirror. But I don’t trust completely myself yet and I use also divination tool, especially pendolum, tarots and i-ching.

I offered blood, semen, and a red candle. No incense, but I’m going to use it next time trying to structure the demon into it (never succeeded but who knows…). But the biggest “offering” was that the target won’t be only my puppet but also his! And I suddenly understood how this is ambiguous and terribly tricky. He had told me since the beginning that “WE will have fun”.[/quote]

Seems like he already got you to do his biding. When you said ‘I know’, was it genuine or just empty words?

seems to me satanachia is going to go along with what you want until he gets his turn, and then he’s going to do what he wants which may or may not have anything to do with what you want.

keep us posted

1 Like
When you said 'I know', was it genuine or just empty words?

Not genuine words because I didn’t have any experience of him. But I wouldn’t say empty too. Because of my intuiton and the type of energy I felt. And last but not least what I readed.

seems to me satanachia is going to go along with what you want until he gets his turn, and then he's going to do what he wants which may or may not have anything to do with what you want.

keep us posted

Yes I think so. However it’s more a cooperation than anything else. I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Update:

the demon started his work and the rusults were suddenly good and visible! The target even said to me: “seems to me that my mind is controlled. I think things that aren’t my thoughts”. Her words not mine. I was very happy to listen to that.
Then I committed some errors on the mundane plane risking to sabotage the operation, but fortunately I fixed the situation and now things are very well arranged.

So as estabilished I called Satanachia again and here the interesting thing which I’d like to listen opinions about.
The last time I evoked Satanachia I versed blood and semen on his sigil as an offering and I conserved it. Now you understand, a piece of paper with exsciccated blood and semen can’t be conserved for long time! So I told the demon: I’ll burn this sigil as an offering to you, do yuo like this?"
His answer: “No. You haven’t to destroy it with fire but with water”.
I rembered that he asked a glass of water as an offering too (and by the way I didn’t give to him). So I asked: “why do you want it being destroyed with water? and why do you like water?”; He said: "water is very important because is pure. the things of your world aren’t pure and the things of my world aren’t pure too. Water dilutes and fluidifies. This is very important."
So I dismessed him saying thank you and I didn’t go ahead asking things for my benefit before destroying the sigil with water as he desires.

Now what I think is that he meant that blood and semen aren’t pure on their physical form (my world) neither in their energetic form (his world), then the water is needed for diluiting and purifying this energy. But at the same time I think this is a very simplistic idea and the things could be much more deep.

What do you think about? Any spirit said similar things?

4 Likes

From personal experience, total subjugation comes through dominating the intimate nature of your target. Intimacy = water. Seems like its much about estabilishing a background for him to work easier.