Satan

Satan.We’ve heard this word for countless number of times.Father of lies,the very personification of evil and eternal lake of fire are some of the words you’d have heard together with ‘Satan’.Satan simply means ‘the adversary’,but how many of those ignorant sheep recognise it or accept it,to be more specific?To condemn Satan without even truly knowing him is similar to saying that’‘pepper looks like shit,so it must be shit"when its extremely beneficial to the health of a person.Before the arrival of the 3 bloody musketeers,christianity,judaism and the bloody prophets of isa,other cultures and traditions were tending to their own businesses,no one wanted to conquer others and force feed them with their beliefs,not on a large scale though.But,the moment these parasites were born,they started damaging the true ‘‘paradise’’ which is HERE and not in some fantastic retreat with rivers of wine/The ancient maya civilization was literally exterminated to make way for creatures of such a low life.These mosquitoes and bedbugs were never invited to the land.Mayan gods were demonized and the natives were seen as ‘‘devil worshipping junkies’’.All i can say is what the FUCK?Christians old and new have not tasted the wrath of these ancient gods,and when that time comes,believe me,the whole ‘‘empire’’ of christianity is going to crumble down like a tower of cards.How is this related to satan?Well,in the foolish 3 musketeeric traditions,all gods of other pantheons except theirs are classified as the devil,fallen angels and all that rotten shit.SHAME ON YOU!Judeo-Christianic Bullshit.Seth of Egypt,Ahriman,Loas of Vodoun and Shiva are just a few of the numerous entities that have been presented with the grand name,’‘Incarnations of Satan".Even if they are,there is nothing evil or unholy about it.All i can advise those sheep who condemn satan wholly,is to study satanism.Sure,there will be sites run by foolish white power skinheads that advocate hatred and criminal activities.The goals of satanism is not to blaze churches or decapitate the neighbour hood stray.Satanism,in reality,even the extremist forms,encourages one to take full responsibility of their lives and elevate yourself,to becoming a living god,as eric puts it.Satan,is more of a mentor or a guide who’ll stick with you during bad and good times.He is not a figure of blind servitude and slavery.Full black attire,gothic hair-do and death metal blasting from earphones is the common sight in this new age.‘self-proclaimed satanists’ and ‘devil worshippers’ have become as common as buying a pack of smokes.These kids,thats what they really are,try to be ‘‘evil’’ and proudly declare that they’re one with ‘darkness’.I always have a good hearty laugh when i come across,one of these ‘‘Devil worshippers’’.Satanism is not about animal cruelty and spitting on the nazarene,its a path of self-discovery.The path that leads to the door hidden deep within our psyche,locked up for aeons.Satan,represents the Alpha and the omega,Brahman and Shiva,warm and harsh.Go to him as a student who knows that the keys are in their hands,he will show you the way to unlock those hidden gateways.All in all,there’re countless ‘brother of darkness’ satanists who adorn their houses chock full with satanic paraphernalia and do nothing,these are anything but satanists.Satan is not the judeo-chrisitian god,he doesn’t force you into anything,should you need his assistance,he is there.With this remember,its kali yuga,no more time for that communion bullshit.Remember what he said,’‘Many have known me,but only a few have understood me.’'Aham Bramhasmi.

note:I’m not a satanist,but these are my views on satan.correct me if i have said things that do not make sense.

4 Likes

[quote=“Pazuzu, post:1, topic:2535”]Satan.We’ve heard this word for countless number of times.Father of lies,the very personification of evil and eternal lake of fire are some of the words you’d have heard together with ‘Satan’.Satan simply means ‘the adversary’,but how many of those ignorant sheep recognise it or accept it,to be more specific?To condemn Satan without even truly knowing him is similar to saying that’‘pepper looks like shit,so it must be shit"when its extremely beneficial to the health of a person.Before the arrival of the 3 bloody musketeers,christianity,judaism and the bloody prophets of isa,other cultures and traditions were tending to their own businesses,no one wanted to conquer others and force feed them with their beliefs,not on a large scale though.But,the moment these parasites were born,they started damaging the true ‘‘paradise’’ which is HERE and not in some fantastic retreat with rivers of wine/The ancient maya civilization was literally exterminated to make way for creatures of such a low life.These mosquitoes and bedbugs were never invited to the land.Mayan gods were demonized and the natives were seen as ‘‘devil worshipping junkies’’.All i can say is what the FUCK?Christians old and new have not tasted the wrath of these ancient gods,and when that time comes,believe me,the whole ‘‘empire’’ of christianity is going to crumble down like a tower of cards.How is this related to satan?Well,in the foolish 3 musketeeric traditions,all gods of other pantheons except theirs are classified as the devil,fallen angels and all that rotten shit.SHAME ON YOU!Judeo-Christianic Bullshit.Seth of Egypt,Ahriman,Loas of Vodoun and Shiva are just a few of the numerous entities that have been presented with the grand name,’‘Incarnations of Satan".Even if they are,there is nothing evil or unholy about it.All i can advise those sheep who condemn satan wholly,is to study satanism.Sure,there will be sites run by foolish white power skinheads that advocate hatred and criminal activities.The goals of satanism is not to blaze churches or decapitate the neighbour hood stray.Satanism,in reality,even the extremist forms,encourages one to take full responsibility of their lives and elevate yourself,to becoming a living god,as eric puts it.Satan,is more of a mentor or a guide who’ll stick with you during bad and good times.He is not a figure of blind servitude and slavery.Full black attire,gothic hair-do and death metal blasting from earphones is the common sight in this new age.‘self-proclaimed satanists’ and ‘devil worshippers’ have become as common as buying a pack of smokes.These kids,thats what they really are,try to be ‘‘evil’’ and proudly declare that they’re one with ‘darkness’.I always have a good hearty laugh when i come across,one of these ‘‘Devil worshippers’’.Satanism is not about animal cruelty and spitting on the nazarene,its a path of self-discovery.The path that leads to the door hidden deep within our psyche,locked up for aeons.Satan,represents the Alpha and the omega,Brahman and Shiva,warm and harsh.Go to him as a student who knows that the keys are in their hands,he will show you the way to unlock those hidden gateways.All in all,there’re countless ‘brother of darkness’ satanists who adorn their houses chock full with satanic paraphernalia and do nothing,these are anything but satanists.Satan is not the judeo-chrisitian god,he doesn’t force you into anything,should you need his assistance,he is there.With this remember,its kali yuga,no more time for that communion bullshit.Remember what he said,’‘Many have known me,but only a few have understood me.’'Aham Bramhasmi.

note:I’m not a satanist,but these are my views on satan.correct me if i have said things that do not make sense.[/quote]

Satan is my friend. Period.

1 Like

i asked satan who he is and he told me he was a metagod, set and anubis.

as he explained to me, in egypt gods could be mixed and combined to form metagods. amen-ra combined amun and ra together, for example. satan is combination of seth and anubis.

seth was the spirit force that represented foreigners. in direct contrast to the spiritual racism of yhvh. seth was also the force that represented order as a shield against chaos. in kemet seth was a guardian of humanity. the devil in kemet (egypt) was typhon. that was the reality of seth at the time. history has desecrated his memory by dehumanizing his myth and scapegoating his accomplishments in order to elevate another priesthood politically. yesterday’s hero has become today’s villain through religious backbiting.

the idea that yhvh or jesus oppose seth is laughable. set was worshipped during the new kingdom (1100 - 1600 years bce). the first temple in jerusalem where judaism was established wasn’t even built until 957bce. by that time the temple of set in ombos had been standing for hundreds of years. a case of the latecomers rewriting history to pretend they were there first.

due to the priesthood of horus slandering seth, he has now become a scapegoat for everything wrong in the spirit world. in my dealings with him, i have learned plain as day that seth doesn’t give a damn what humans think.

if seth resembles any other spirit it would be the ifa orisha ogun, who is also hard but fair. ogun’s attitude is also that he doesn’t give a damn what you think, just stay out of his way and you’ll be fine. if he catches you slipping or you violate he will hammer the shit out of you. if you get in his way he’ll run you over. other than that you don’t matter, you are of no consequence to him. having said that, from a distance you are free to throw as many stones in his direction as you wish. but god help you if one of them hits him. satan and ogun have that attitude in common.

i don’t expect anyone else to get it or to understand. people today love to be lied to. they can believe whatever they want. i know i asked directly and i got a direct answer. it makes perfect sense to me.

however, ymmv. the best thing for you to do is ask and find out for yourself, and then go forward from there in whatever direction you want.

4 Likes

So you say Seth-Anubis… Seth-An… Sethan… would it be from there than the word “Shaitan” comes?

By thousands fo years of spiritual and religous tiwsting and distortion, the only “reasonable” answers would be the spirits themselves and our “interpretation” or “reasoning” about them is just mumbojumbo.

Typhon was not Egyptian. He was GREEK. In fact, he is synchronized with Set as Set-Typhon, a God of chaos.
Satan comes from Hebrew meaning adversary. It didn’t come from “Seth” and “Anubis”, those aren’t even the Egyptian names. They’re Greek versions.

I’d say you’re correct that Set was slandered by the cult of Horus, I recall reading that. But I wouldn’t agree that he is Set-Anubis. Satan is Satan.

2 Likes

I have a maybe related question. Who/what exactly is baphomet? Can I just use a pentagram as a sigil to call him? Does anyone have a recommended read about him? I only know that (s)he was supposedly (extracted by torture) worshipped by the Templar Knights. Thanks guys I have had this question in the back of my mind for a while.

Works of Darkness should answer your question

1 Like

http://deeper-down-the-rabbit-hole.com/2013/03/episode-95-baphomet-creativity-empowerment-ritual/

Here you go, this is an awesome ritual from Andrieh and Co.

Yes Pazuzu I actually reread WoD after I posted this question and it did. I’ll do what the book said.

Thanks Orismen, have a soundtrack to go with the ritual now too.

I personally find the interpretation of Baphomet by the ona as the bloody goddess and Bride of Satan as much more intriguing. And that drawing of her with Satan’s chopped off head (I think from the sinister Tarot) is fucking awesome.

i have no idea where the word shaitan came from. set in kemet was sutekh and when i first dedicated that is what i called him. anubis in kemet is anapa. set-anubis or sutekh-anapa. set-an, sut-an. either way it works out. i don’t see the discrepancy.

i’m just giving it to you like i received it. satan told me he was set and anubis. set is sutekh and anubis is anapa. again your mileage may vary so you’ll have to find out for yourself.

that happened later. originally, sutekh protected humanity from apep, the snake of creation. to my understanding typhon and apep have similar features - i learned about typhon the destroyer from crowley.

again, according to my understanding, apep is a metaphor for the constellation draco.

sutekh’s temple was built before judaism was established. at the time of solomon’s temple being built, israel was still polytheistic and there was no devil as such.

either way, sutekh is older than judaism and in fact is older than hebrew people entirely, so anything they write about him came after the fact.

i’m not going to argue. all i’m telling you is what i’ve been told and i have yet to read anything to lead me to believe anything other.

which is pretty much a given. human understanding is too narrow to comprehend anything spiritual through anything other than blinds and masks. their totality is too far beyond our comprehension. it’s an occupational hazard of magick that the human sensory system is so narrow, but you do what you can

1 Like

Just because Typhon and Apep have similar qualities doesn’t mean they are the same.

I don’t care about the history of Sutekh. That has zero bearing on the origin of Satan. That’s not even up for debate, it’s a fact. “Satan” comes from Hebrew where it means adversary.
What you’ve been told is unverified personal gnosis. Zero historical evidence to back it up.
Where in judaism’s history do they decide to combine Anubis and set then call him Satan?

[quote=“Euoi, post:12, topic:2535”]Just because Typhon and Apep have similar qualities doesn’t mean they are the same.

I don’t care about the history of Sutekh. That has zero bearing on the origin of Satan. That’s not even up for debate, it’s a fact. “Satan” comes from Hebrew where it means adversary.
What you’ve been told is unverified personal gnosis. Zero historical evidence to back it up.
Where in judaism’s history do they decide to combine Anubis and set then call him Satan?[/quote]

Satan in Hebrew is written ShTN.

Set in Hebrew is written ShT.

[quote=“Elison, post:13, topic:2535”][quote=“Euoi, post:12, topic:2535”]Just because Typhon and Apep have similar qualities doesn’t mean they are the same.

Where in judaism’s history do they decide to combine Anubis and set then call him Satan?[/quote]

Satan in Hebrew is written ShTN.

Set in Hebrew is written ShT.[/quote]

You think the Jews didn’t steal that?

Their ability to loan out money at interest is something they stole from Sumerians, like the concept of Demons (which they perverted). Their tradition of smashing a glass at a wedding (Mazel Tov) was stolen from an Ancient Egyptian tradition of the bride and groom smashing a ceramic pot during a wedding. It’s like how many Jews claim the kabbalah is a jewish tradition, when it obviously hails from the much older Sumerian concept of “the ladder of lights”. It has been stolen, along with many things.

What you posted, was rather sad, and aggravating.

Since you don’t understand the fundamental detail of a defining aspect of what divides Satanism/Setianism…I will defer to one of the most studied and qualified of the leaders in Satanism/Setianism movement that will explain what you missed.

“Originally a circumpolar/stellar deity portrayed as a cyclical counterpart to the Solar Horus, Set was later recast as an evil principle by the cults of Osiris and Isis. When the Hebrews emigrated from Egypt during the XIX Dynasty, they took with them a caricature of Set: “Satan” (from the hieroglyphic Set-Hen , one of the god’s formal titles). Originally a sort of “prosecuting angel for YHVH”, the Hebrew Satan was changed by Christianity into a personification of everything God was not - and since God was “good”, Satan was necessarily “bad”. Alluring or mysterious deities from religions competing with early Christianity - such as the hellenic/Roman Mysteries and Persian Mithraic faith - were also “bad”. Non-Christian gods generally were redefined as Christian “demons” and given a place in the Christian Hell (another name stolen and perverted from Norse mythology). Christian propaganda notwithstanding, the present day “Satan” is wholly their invention.”
-Lilith Aquino

Even with google you could verify those claims.

Also, here’s a book on the subject if you want to get in depth on the subject matter of just who Set is.

[url=https://www.escholar.manchester.ac.uk/api/datastream?publicationPid=uk-ac-man-scw:180305&datastreamId=FULL-TEXT.PDF]https://www.escholar.manchester.ac.uk/api/datastream?publicationPid=uk-ac-man-scw:180305&datastreamId=FULL-TEXT.PDF[/url]

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

Frater A, all you said goes around my statement. My statement was about language, not religion or doctrines. Language. Hebrew language is very symbolic, loaded with a lot of meaning, Gematria, etc. It’s one of the most complex languages on Earth. Even considered holy and I concur with that, using Hebrew in rituals boosts the working, much like Enochian.

Again, language, not religion or other dogmatic shit.

[quote=“Elison, post:15, topic:2535”]Frater A, all you said goes around my statement. My statement was about language, not religion or doctrines. Language. Hebrew language is very symbolic, loaded with a lot of meaning, Gematria, etc. It’s one of the most complex languages on Earth. Even considered holy and I concur with that, using Hebrew in rituals boosts the working, much like Enochian.

Again, language, not religion or other dogmatic shit.[/quote]

No, my statement was that this group of nomadic religious people assimilated culture wherever they went for thousands of years, why should this be any fucking different than any of the other shit they took, and applied their warped religious views to?

Also, let me say that as loaded with meaning as that language is, every letter HAS A VALUE NUMERICAL OR OTHERWISE, and adding a letter to something, makes it something else. Not rocket science buddy.

Otherwise, why in the hell did Hebrew Scribes ESTABLISH RULES LIKE THESE… THESE ARE ONLY SOME, SOME OF THE RULES RELATED TO HOW HEBREWS COPIED RELIGIOUS TEXT

• Completed scrolls had the words counted and compared to the original

• Every line on a given page had to be exactly the same in number of words, etc. as the original

• After a copy was made the total number of letters on a page were counted, then a comparison was made with the original

-Copies had to be made letter by letter. Copying word by word or even sentence by sentence was not allowed.

-When the copy was completed another person was required to verify the middle letter of both the original and the copy were the same.

-A third person was also used to verify the middle word of the original and copy were exactly the same.

As if these checks were not enough, when a scroll was finished a different person would count phrases.

LEARN HOW TO GOOGLE.

Dude, you need to calm down…

1 Like

can’t get involved with the philosophy.

my views are my own from contacting the spirits. ymmv

and on that note, i’m done here.

carry on

[quote=“the fool, post:18, topic:2535”]can’t get involved with the philosophy.

my views are my own from contacting the spirits. ymmv[/quote]

We should all meditate on this.

This woman S.Richardson explains Baphomet very well in
this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-gHlG4Uo3c
You can also lay down, relax Your body and mind and call
his name in 3 time repetitions repeatedly. Ask whatever
is on Your mind and You will definitely get a response.