Satan

According to the Joy of Satan site, the word Satan means ‘Truth’ in Sanskrit and Adversary in Hebrew. Jews hate truth?
There is a yoga mantra called Satanama.

Bro, you are very learned but arrogant at the same time. Take a chill pill and lets help each other out. Some members are conveying what they learned from the spirits or the deity itself; which is not verifiable since there are elements of questionable integrity and obviously deception but has some credibility at the same time since we are all here because we believe and work with spiritual entities.

On the other hand you rely too much on research and you are full of head knowledge some of which is conveyed by authors who learned from spirits and in reality information found on google is a as perverted as what we get from historical literature and the and ancient mythological texts.

That’s because the true factual historical records were destroyed and diluted or adversely perverted to musk the truth just to keep people in servitude so that only a selected few could rule the world and possess all power.

So calm down and roll with us; I really admire your intellect don’t infiltrate it with arrogance @Frater_Apotheosis

2 Likes

Your point of view is as similar as Bobby Hemmit’s. I’m glad I found you… Most people in this forum just guess who he is instead of asking.

:crystal_ball: Thank you for sharing. :crystal_ball: