Sargatanas

Why isn’t Sargatanas mentioned anywhere else besides this forum ? does anybody have different sources for this ?

1 Like

Will work with Sargatanas in the future

Once I get rid of my enemies, I will call Sargatanas

1 Like

That’s not true, Sargatanas is a known demon and there are a few magicians who work with him although he is not one of the most famous ones. I think the reason he gained popularity on this forum is because there was a post by someone who had great success with him on love matters.

1 Like

Here is the post btw

1 Like

@Ornias that’s exactly my issue because all the mentions of him outside this forum are from such websites and they aren’t very detailed as I usually well research entities before calling them and the available information isn’t enough but if you have more on this entity please share

1 Like

That’s true and I’ve met many who work with him but still I think there should be more detailed info on him and if I don’t find anything then I’ll channel him and post a full in depth article about him

That’s exactly the first mention I ever saw of this entity

1 Like

Unfortunately I have never worked with Sargatanas so I can’t help you. S. Conolly has worked with him tho. You could research some of her books.

1 Like

Sargatanas is mentionned in the Grimorium Verum, in the Dragon Rouge grimoire. V.K. Jehannum also talked about him on his website.

1 Like