Santa Muerte thanks🙏💀

Recently I’ve asked Santa Muerte for help in a situation where I almost killed myself because of a guy and his family that treated me like a s**t and would insult my appearance, my job, my intelligence my everything they would insult i would forgive them because i loved. Then he broke up with me because he said he lost feelings. Anyway I asked Santa Muerte to punish me if I really was the evil one or to punish them. Guess who got bad health problems in a few days? And had to go to emergency rooms? :grin::grin:Him and his narcissistic mother! :grin: Thank you Thank you so much Santa Muerte thank you :rose::rose::rose::rose::pray::pray::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:You can always count on her she’s so kind. I just prayed to her and gave offerings: light cigarettes and wine also some mexican food​:pray:
I appreciate and love how she was so fast. :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome back to the forum @Ioana_Cristina Please click here and properly introduce yourself as is the requirement here.