Santa muerte journal

I will tell you more about my set up and practice later today as I just got up but I was up last night praying to Santa muerte I gave a offering of incense rose , copal , myrhh, sandalwood, coconut, vanilla and I also gave offerings of apple :apple: and water and blood :drop_of_blood: and grave dirt and played funerary music at the same time as Vk jehannums Santa muerte ritual “music” and lit two candles in her name said a few prayers and chants went to bed and had a very vivid dream about a deceased loved one do you think this was her doing I miss him a lot so it felt good

4 Likes

It’s certainly possible.
At least, that was the impression I got after reading your entry.
What I love about Santa Muerte and her magick is, basically, she functions on the ‘‘ask, and you shall receive.’’
Now, this is glorious and all, but it also teaches us to be careful about what we wish for, what we pray for and what we ask for. That, no matter what we ask for, and are granted, there will usually be a knock-on effect.
Safe magicking, and all that.
Have you read La Santa Muerte by Tomas Prower?
This is a beautifully written book about Santa Muerte, both as a concept and entity, and whilst it’s a little too informal for my usual taste, it does contain a lot of information which any practitioner will benefit from.

4 Likes

No I haven’t read it I will for sure consider getting it I’m on a low budget though currently

This is the altar it’s a combo altar of human spirits and death and necromancy altar a Santa muerte altar and a 5 element elementary altar includes earth air fire water and spirit and the cardinal directions also includes a homemade ouija spirit board that is consecrated by a home made rite and a V.K. Jehannum ritual

3 Likes

Nice! X

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

It’s your altar, amazing…Nothing to thank me for. X…

1 Like

I’m glad it’s pleasing to you and probably others it’s shown very effective for Santa muerte considering it’s been up 2 days and already some results anyway I’ll keep you all updated

2 Likes

Enjoy, friend…x

1 Like

Light a candle for me please! X…

1 Like

I will when I get another candle these are about out any special requests

1 Like

Lol…no special requests from me, just tell her I said hello, please. X

1 Like

Ok I can do that

1 Like

Thank you. X