Salt baths rituals or aura prayers for cleaning?

The rituals and prayers im using are slow. Im trying rid of attacments in my aura. Does anyone have bath ritual or aura ritual thats quite effective.

1 Like

does anyone got information about aura cleansing?

1 Like

Uncrossing ritual will do that! Can be 1 or 3 or 6 or 9 days Uncrossing candle spell! Or Uncrossing bath and keep a bucket from the bath to wash the floors and sprinkle on yourself for the next 2 to 5 days! The main ingredient is hyssop and repeating “Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.”!
There are multiple ways to do an uncrossing even in the book “the new avatar power” has an uncrossing meditation!

1 Like

I advise an LBRP

3 Likes

The thing with LBRP it makes your aura shine and you end up attracting unwanted attention!

1 Like

Nope , that’s false

1 Like

:thinking: and why is that?

Can you see auras , so that you could back up your statement ? What attention has it attracted to you ?

Annoying people :roll_eyes:
Edit: so I stopped doing it in the morning

I usually ask a trusted practitioner to check mine for me in case I missed any, but I have what I call a “breath of fresh air” energy cleansing thing I do. Other people might do well with salt baths or even showers. Zeraphina was talking about a ritual bath in one of the more recent YouTube vids if I recall correctly.

For my energy cleansing, I simply imagine a gust of nonphysical wind blowing through me and my space (or whoever I’m doing it for and their space(s) that they want included), and intend for it to clear away all energetic ick and unwanted/unhelpful connections. It’s generally quite effective.

4 Likes

yeah i heard about the Uncrossing ritual, but i do not got a bath, how can use this particular ritual with out a bath? do you got some tips for me? also do i need a specific candle ?

i now do the 33 day master protection ritual in combination with the sword bashing ritual, and also try to do the LBRP daily.
because i can not yet see beyond the physical world i don’t known if it works.

also i have palo santo wood here, i was wondering how much smoke need to be in the room for cleansing, is a little bit of smoke enough or do the whole room need to be grey of smoke ?

1 Like

i thought the LBRP is only for cleansing the environment, i saw a video of a person that said when doing rituals you need to cleans the room do a LBRP and also do a aura cleansing.

1 Like

Prepare the uncrossing formula (hyssop and other herbs if possible boiling in water. Let it cool down and add the sea salt. Put your right hand in it and bless it with visualising light into it. Filter the water out into a spray bottle if possible) keep the herbs to be added on black candles.
Shower normally visualising the light coming in and dirt draining out of you. Then use the spray bottle to cover your self with the uncrossing formula while repeating the chant. Dry naturally!
Once you’re done the shower. Get your black candle with your name on it and add some of the herbs while saying something within the line of being released of any crossed conditions. Add a circle of salt around the black candle before you burn it. Meditate with it and that’s it.
Again there are so many things you can add or say. You have to see what fits for you and what you are comfortable with.

Oh it works dont doubt it! Perform things with intent and will.

You dont really need to fill the room with smoke! Have one window or opening and start the smudging from the farthest corner from the opening and go in zigzag motion from a wall to a wall like you are trying to kick the flies out of the opening! The last point you have to reach is the opening visualising the negative energy going out the opening! Then close it and done! You can put some salt or protection oil on the openings if you want.

You are a part of the environment! In the LBRP you start with the kabalistic cross which basically cleans you before you do the pentagrams and cleans the space.

This is my view on this and I advise finding what fits for you! You dont have to take everything word by word! Its better when you make your own way! It can be so simple or elaborate. There is no one way fits all!

2 Likes

thank you for your time and energy that you have put in to respond. also thank you very much for the information.

2 Likes

So I’ve read information that says the LBRP can expand and brighten your aura which makes you “visible” to astral “nasties” who want to feed off some of your energy.

But it also says that the ritual will protect you from any real harm.

@MiKu have you experienced this unwanted attention? And if so how did it manifest for you?

1 Like

I am an introvert person so I notice when I get more attention than usual! When I do it in the morning before I go to work I noticed people seems to wanna be near me for no apparent reasons and I would get irritated when they want to get my attention and energy on random stuff other than work! I even tested it when I don’t do it in the morning I don’t get this issue! It is strange when a low level employee gets noticed for nothing when I was flying under the radar with not even a handful of friends!
So I just do it in the afternoon and it wears of in the morning!
Also if I really feel like I wanna do it in the morning I would use the demonic names instead! Am not that comfortable using the demonic names but it does the trick if I need!

About the astral because I do it on the afternoon I would see better when I accidentally project! And spirits would notice me faster and try to interact with me more!
I haven’t been attacked “yet” if that’s what you want to know!

1 Like

I occasionally can see auras typically if my eyes are closed I can see people walking past and the color varies from person o person, my roommate who a nice guy but is obsessed about his health is pure black darker then when I lose h eyes in the middle of the night. So it might just be energy in general not aura that way. I have seen when someone opens there’s and there’s all kinds of fumes rising an slight color all around. So yea I think I posted to talk lol since now I’m sorta debating with myself if any of those would count I have met people that said they can see aura’s befor.

Anyone have a link to the LBRP method I need o read it beor trying off memory to do it.

1 Like

Yes this is exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you for such a detailed explanation! :grinning:

1 Like

Useful knowledge that it helps sight I’ve definitely found a extra reason to do it.

1 Like

This is great plus it gives an excellent visual guide.

2 Likes