Sallos switched up my whole game

I’ve been itching to work with Sallos and another love spirit just because I’m pretty much the antithesis of a hopeless romantic. I have no target. It just happened. I was working on a project and he came through strong. I couldn’t type fast enough. Sallos is a creative genius. Dare I say I have fallen in love with sallos himself. Things that seemed impossible seem entirely possible. I have the hope and dreams of someone who hasn’t been battered by the world. On the flip side I wanted more help on different areas of my life and had several family members call to check on me at the same time during this creative enchantment I was in which was interesting. I can’t wait to see where else this goes!

3 Likes

I requested this post to be removed over a year ago and haven’t been on the forum for a while and thought I would log in and see what was going on.

I found today that a moderator, Lady Eva had left me a private message way back instead of deleting the post. Since Lady Eva believes that the forum posters who only post their successes come off as “fake as fuck” and unhelpful, and to some extent I agree but also believe in taking down irresponsible content, I will go ahead in fairness to readers say this:

I stopped all communication with this entity a long time ago and had forgotten I even posted this thread until I found it while using the search button for something else then requested removal. Why?

The above post is just a person getting sucked in by a spirit aimlessly. This spirit is very entrancing and does not miss an opportunity. Experiences like this is also why I value working in a hierarchy with “God” and non-fallen Angels before and while calling on most Goetic entities as I have stated before.

Due to the fact that he attracts energies and SHADES that don’t know what the word “platonic” or “friends only” means and I had to cut the ties that bind.

This spirit has a lot of personal potential, I literally prayed for this spirit, lol. We have the power to elevate spirits…if they want to be elevated. I wanted us all to ascend to the highest level. Mid prayer **He quickly told me he had no interest in that! ** And that is when I had to cut the ties with prayers deities ammonia and brimestone.

His main concern is finding partners for himself! One track mind. Several angels actually warned me multiple times when he would show up at random on his own but I didn’t get it.

He is incredibly sweet caring creative inspirational but his bottom line is sex. He will sexualize everyone and everything around you. He will attract “friends” that think they “love” you but it’s really just this entity trying to get sex through them and you. And if he can’t get it physically he will shapeshift as different people and seduce different people astrally with ZERO DISCERNMENT or boundaries. Which is where he gets his FALLEN Angel reputation…

Ex: I call on him to write a song which he does. We have a wonderful fun session, then later he and/or some incubus/succubus shade starts harassing the neighbors and me. Because that’s how spiritual currents work. Like attracts like. So yeah I shut that down as fast as I could when I realized other people who were not within the working were being negatively effected. Now In some orders they specifically teach people to wrestle with demons in order to overcome succumbing to their influence. However that is not really discussed here and average everyday people you encounter with those currents fresh and hot have no clue what’s going on and revert to animal behavior and even we will be greatly tempted to as well which is why in the west these entities are typified as “the beast”. And no the lessor banish ritual and greater banishing ritual did not work passed a day. I had to get Kali involved. Yes KALI THE DEMON SLAYER and a couple other Vedic deities (Jai Hunaman and Narashima). They were like WTF did you do? They were disgusted. But they helped change the vibe and put to bed these issues as did deep home cleansing and spiritual baths and burning and wearing brimstone. I’m telling you these details because I know there’s some people on here getting themselves or people around them into a bind and don’t know how to get out of it.

This is my experience. I know people have posted successes and I vouched for him qualitatively. However look at the spiritual activities not just the “did it work” and I cannot recommend for a spell. I feel it was irresponsible and would not ever recommend this spirit if you are serious about someone. If you are in an order that knows how to specifically work with them on the ascent, cool. But just as a spellwork. Nope. Because if you can sense the astral it’s a whole other situation than what you think!

Did I learn some things from him about relationships? Sure, he’s still an Angel of light. But he and his legions are definitely fallen and not interested in getting up. I’m sure there is an ascended aspect of him but not in the Goetia. You become what you evoke and invoke. Keep that in mind. You are the company you keep.

If you are really trying to ascend you have to get over that Hollywood lust based romance eventually. Telling people that isn’t marketable because we are sold dreams with a romantic view be it a career, lifestyle, or trying to get with a specific person. Most people would be better off working with an angel, deity, brimestone and verbena to remove romantic and carnal obsessions not feed it. But the last thing a drug addict wants when they are feigning for drugs is to remove the addiction so… “do what thou will!” Just be prepared to accept what comes with it!

1 Like

I respect your experience, but I suspect you were either dealing with a bunch of parasites and impersonator, trickster spirits, and/or you didn’t assume your divine authority.

From what you say, you were not in control, the spirits were. And it’s supposed to be the other way around, precisely to keep messy situations from happening.

All spirits (including Angels) can be dangerous if you don’t assume your divine authority when you invite them into your life.

1 Like

Yes. Parasite were involved and consistently showed up when this spirit showed up hence me saying like attracts like. If you are working with a spirit of LUST, he is about LUST, you are bound to attract other spirits of LUST as well.

And no I was not in control which is what I said in the beginning about working in a hierarchy.

1 Like

Also while working in a hierarchy there is a difference in the bandwidth of Conciousness that people will have within each level of spiritual current. Non-fallen angels have their own specific point of view but they also are better at understanding implications than spirits below them.

Closed at OP’s request