Sallos for reconciliation

I know of a member here that has been working with Sitri on similar matters and has been seeing results rather quickly.

1 Like

Great! Well I was considering sitri but I decided with sallos instead because I felt more drawn to this demon

1 Like

Duke Sallos is the man! I have worked with him a lot. Be patient, he will come through.

4 Likes

Working with Sallos is always fine and dandy… Have you tried inviting him to coffee first? I assume so, but it’s always good to ask

2 Likes

Sallos is such a kind hearted spirit ! I’d defiantly keep it up and show dedications! Honestly his energy is so relaxing :relieved:

4 Likes

I can’t wait to work with the great Duke Sallos

3 Likes

Duke Sallos is a very caring and helpful God. Spend time with him and talk to him regularly and he’ll be there for you.

3 Likes

Can the great Duke Sallos make a specific guy love me?

With the great Duke Sallos yes, this is possible with focus and concentration. Remember as I learned myself do not put a time constraint on the Grand Duke, as time has no meaning to the Gods. But once you form a relationship with the Duke he will make things happen beyond expectation.

4 Likes

Hey can u pm me.i need some help.

@dollarvaluemenu please pm me I need your help.Being a basic member I do not have facility to pm you

Any update?

@dollarvaluemenu can i send you a DM regarding Duke Sallos?

Ok

@dollarvaluemenu I cant find out how to dm you. So anyway someone asked me to do a spell for them to reconcile him and his wife. I am planning on asking Sallos to help with this. What is the best way to go ablut doing this?

FYI, as a new member you do not have the ability to PM. It is restricted by the system until you have reached a certain threshold of activity on the forum. Members can PM you, and you can reply to them, but you cannot initiate contact.

@DarkestKnight that would expalin it lol

1 Like

Use ritual 1 from the Demons of Magick book by Gordon Winterfield.

@dollarvaluemenu thanks!