Safe Servitor for beginners, banishing, protection, shielding and warding

Yea I did some research there was a shorting in the park behind us not too long ago, but I wonder if it has to do with the ranch that was here or even more deeply if this is native grounds. It could so just be a malicious spirit from the cemeteries or when a victim and that was a clue. No matter what it was way too much to just leave it be.

2 Likes

Yeah sounds like there is and there could be, a lot of sources, I’m just glad Luna was able to take care of it and keep you and the kiddo safe, and establish wards to keep it from happening again. I’d really been thinking of the newer members when I created her, but i have trouble holding shields and wards up when I sleep, so I know it’s useful to even some of us older members.

5 Likes

Yes she asked to stay active at least until I move. So I am letting her do that. Like I said when I brought it up. Neither the kiddo or I sensed anything off until that little message. The dog noticed a couple of things but I work with so many spirits I thought it was just a Fae or something. Until that that isn’t anything a Fae would leave.

3 Likes

Yeah, I mean it’s not unusual to have some weird activity when you summon a lot, so a lot of it I just dismissed, but I was starting to get worried, then thst happened and I was like oh shit. I’m going to go ahead and post Luna, maybe she can help.

I was worried about sharing her with lots of people, even when it was just the regulars. I doubt my skills bad.

3 Likes

Ok, I was thinking the opposite and didn’t dismiss her last night.

I did feel such things last night, but nothing really stood out apart from the suspiciously cool air. I always have weird sensations during meditation, and think of them as my own energy moving around. And all the weird crackling noises are probably just my furniture. Either I’m right or I have spirits around that I don’t even know of.

I’m generally very sensitive to everything, including emotions, light and sound, and good at sensing energy and other people’s intentions. This makes me think I should be better than that at sensing spirits. I’ve had a few successful experiences but never when fully awake.

I’ll keep trying, including coloring her sketch.

3 Likes

It’s actually normal to be more In tune spiritually when you are meditating, that’s where we recommend most people start tbh, because it begins to train your senses. (Other reasons, but it’s one of them)

Sounds like you could be dismissing signs that are related, due to having a human mind :joy:

We can have everything from guides, to spirits thst died in our space or just happen to be wondering through as well as, a long time practicing friend of mine, describes some of what I hear and see, when I’m certain it’s not physical, as seeing and hearing between the planes.

Either way I think your logical mind is kicking yah in the ass a bit!

5 Likes

So I asked her about this because I have never worked with anything like her and o was wondering how it work. She said that though she is the same she is a brand new version to each person that uses her. So she can be in many places at once. So the version of her here though is similar to the ones others will get there will be a little different to fit their needs.

3 Likes

Yes that’s pretty much exactly how I expected it to operate, that each person gets their own aspect or face of Luna, and I’m not sure if it’s because I designed her to tailor to the summoner if she simply operates like most spirits. I’ve been assuming it’s because that is how most spirits operate though.

For example, a few of the Loa who appear to others as African, appear to me as European and I’ve encountered an African angel, despite having never seen that be a common thing.

Good information to have confirmed, regardless.

6 Likes

That’s what I was thinking she is able to act like most guardians that I have seen. It will be interesting how she is with others that use her.

2 Likes

Yeah, my mind is a beast.
Now you got me thinking … my furniture doesn’t really tend to make any sounds when I’m not meditating :thinking:

2 Likes

Lol :joy: I’m not super surprised. You can just experience hyper normal senses while meditating too, but if no ones on the furniture and you don’t have a pet or something to explain it, it’s not as likely to just happen lol

3 Likes

LOL, Luna is the name of my pet, the security guard at the house.

3 Likes

Funny. My Luna was a beautiful little, pure-white, odd eye kitten, but I lost her to not warding my home, and when I was under attack from a native witch- the poor little baby took the hit for me.

This project, started out personal in nature. I know all to well, that we could all be more active with banishing and protecting our homes. Even when we are pretty sure, that we know what we are doing.

6 Likes

This is sad. My condolences for your loss.

(Sorry, I mistakenly wrote this using my mother tongue and had to delete it).

2 Likes

Quite Alright and thank you. It is sad, but it was a valuable lesson as well :slight_smile: may we not make my mistakes in our lives.

5 Likes

I am glad I open and read so many topics, even if I dont think they would pertain to me but you never know when you might learn or read something interesting. Or simply something new in additon to what you may already be skilled in.

As for this thread I am glad I did. simply thought… oh this will be good material to read. Then a few sentences in, my little pony… attention grabbed. As I continue to read… thinking, this is something useful to all whether a beginner or not. Sometimes things are not fully cleansed or banished, takes a lot of energy. Then you say Luna, which I have a connection to. Which further grabbed me. Quite pulled to moon and stars and my oldest pup I named Luna and the youngest of my pack named Estrella. Though in thoughts picture of a star comes to mind.

Finally the drawing and having both Moon and Stars… yep I came to just read though now I just cant pass without even working with Luna from time to time. Just for an added punch of clearing. Plus something just tells me things might be a little interesting with my pups and Im certain my fae will be quite fond of her.

4 Likes

Just wanna come here and say that I will def try this out! I’ve always been reckless with my summonings so I’ve never really had any protection or done any banishing but since I stumbled upon this I might as well give it a go and see what happens.
I have encountered parasites before and since I do a lot of summonings it’d be good to have somebody here to cleanse and get rid of all the negative energy I have. I’ve tried using incense to cleanse but it doesn’t seem to do anything for me.

Before reading about her colors I got a vision in my mind and I saw a white horse with green/blue hair

2 Likes

I noticed an energy around me, it looks like she was hanging around in my aura.

3 Likes

She will go where she feels she needs to protect. I accidentally came across a parasite today and she got to it before I could react. For me she walks the wall where all my windows and my back porch is.

4 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss :frowning:

2 Likes