Safe Servitor for beginners, banishing, protection, shielding and warding

I empathize deeply with this lesson and its value, but still a sad lesson, but a true testament to how our animal companions aid in our care and protection.

4 Likes

@Enchantingstar It sounds like Luna and you were meant to meet. That’s a pretty amazing story!

@Angeela I have been really reckless myself at times, and it was all good until I found myself cursed. I’ve never had issues with parasites like I see others have, but when I was attacked, I wasn’t prepared for what came after me or any of that.

I even found myself laughing at something that came through my window. I was just like really, no way. I am definitely bat shit crazy. I laughed for like four minutes and then finally decided, I had to get up and banish cuz it wasn’t leaving!

Lol So I hear you, I think most of the time if you are a strong operator you may need to rarely banish, but it’s a good skill to have and warding like this will ensure the ppl summoning who aren’t strong, keep themselves safe.

Also her form is set, as a pony, but her colors are not set. They can quite literally be anything, though it seems she likes bright colors.

Thank you guys for the condolences :slight_smile: I do appreciate it.

7 Likes

You said it can be fed by saying I love you Luna, but What if it’s impossible for the practitioner to love?

2 Likes

Then don’t say it :rofl:

It’s really just the energy of the phrase that feeds her, the act of directing the words towards her, however, it’s not particularly necessary to feel the emotion, but if the phrase is uncomfortable, she has other energetic sources to keep her strong :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So I colored Luna last night. Made me feel like a child again :smiley: My right ear started ringing during the coloring, which happens often but this time just wouldn’t stop. I felt that she was around, curious of what would happen to her sketch.

The meditation went well afterwards, our connection was definitely stronger. The air felt cool again, this time localized at the center of my forehead. The space around my head felt sort of heavy and electrified, which went away after dismissing her.

Much happened in my head during the meditation. It started with me knowing what she looks like and became more visual afterwards. It was like my imagination but I know better than that. Nothing came to me “on demand”, it was all very random. Also nothing similar happened on my first attempt.

3 Likes

Awesome! Sounds like you got her for sure this time, and while it sounded like you probably did the first time and didn’t realize it, it seems pretty clear you had a mini break-through with her tonight. I don’t think anyone else has colored her sketch in yet, so it was probably super interesting to her.

Keep up the good work :slight_smile: The imaginations like that are good signs, when you’re not trying to form them and see something, I think that’s a positive sign that the spirit is impressing them on you. I know it’s a bit harder though when you have a visual imagination to be sure. I always hate that I have anphantasia, except that I know when I see something, I really saw it, because I can’t even visualize my kids faces. I can describe them, because I remember what things looked like when I saw them last, but I can’t see them or after images either. I also get the ear ringing sometimes, it’s usually when I’m summoning but occasionally I’ll get it randomly, and I also hear higher pitched sounds than most people- like the sound of a lit gas stove, a dog whistle, my hearing always tests as perfect though, so I guess my other senses make up for the lack of visual memory and imagination lmao.

Just out of curiosity, as I think we almost all get different colors with her, what colors did she appear to you as?

3 Likes

I colored pink hair, pale blue tail/mane, black stars/moon.

She showed up as pink with an intense dark blue tail and mane, silver/crystal-looking stars/moon, some white on the face. Impossibly cute. Large black puppy eyes.

2 Likes

Sounds adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

I’m loving how cute she appears to people lmao.

I’mma girl girl some days!

2 Likes

Absolutely adorable :heart_eyes:

She didn’t answer most of my questions, but showed me a lush green forest “that she visits sometimes”. She also told me that she’s met the black pantheress, my totem animal, who “doesn’t take shit from anybody” :smile:

I caressed her too, and her (pink) hair felt extremely soft, even softer than a plush animal.

2 Likes

They might have been out of her purview of ability to answer :). Given her life purpose, I am not sure how much she can speak on outside of that, if I make sense. As in, she may simply not have access to the answers, for the questions you asked.

Did you already know about the totem animal, or was it something she encountered by entering your space?

1 Like

They were simple questions, such as where she lives and how many people have summoned her so far.

I knew about the pantheress before but Luna brought her up herself. My question on her opinion on the pantheress was probably the only question she answered straight up. They might have met in the forest :smile:

2 Likes

Oh lol. Well technically she may not know what it’s called, as far as the plane she exists on and I couldn’t begin to know how many people have summoned her and not commented

Lol I’m not even sure if she knows how to count, but technically it seems like she would be able to, as she was able to take my knowledge and abilities, but time isn’t linear (according to most) so she might not even know how to answer that, depending on what her perception of time and Now is.

If she’s able to perceive the future, or even the past for that matter, the answer could be complicated.

It makes sense (to me) that she would have encountered your totem animals/guides and such however, by coming to you.

Lol so we learned today, that Luna can ward out shadow people, and don’t bother trying to use her to answer simple questions lmao.

3 Likes

Or she could be discreet and wouldn’t talk about other people :smile:

2 Likes

That is true lol.

I’m sure you’ll probably ask other things, even if you don’t think about it-so I’ll be curious to hear how things go as you move along, if you don’t mind sharing with us.

Plus the more we learn about how Luna is being used, and how she interacts on average with people, the more people who will feel comfortable inviting her into their lives.

2 Likes

Sure, I’ll keep reporting :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you! I really appreciate it!

2 Likes

Thank you for creating her! It actually crossed my mind some time ago that I could make a servitor for this purpose (not that I’ve ever done that, but at least I have a book on it :slightly_smiling_face:). Now I don’t have to, and interacting with Luna really gave me some momentum!

4 Likes

I’m glad you feel that way :slight_smile: I hope she helps you in many ways.

2 Likes

@Keteriya If I summon a spirit in my Astral Temple would that still bring parasites even if I’m Evoking a spirit in my mind?

Very interesting cool post by the way I’ll make sure to call on this spirit when I have a chance. :+1:

3 Likes

No. An astral temple is your space. It is locked unless you specifically invite something in. If you are worried about it, though, it isn’t difficult to put up a ward. It is your creation, after all, so just visualise a lock on the door. I use a sigil that only allows myself and someone who has my permission to enter.

6 Likes