Safe Servitor for beginners, banishing, protection, shielding and warding

Excellent. I’ve bought a picture frame and put a printout of Luna in it.
In order to utilise this as intended (and remembering that the girl it will be gifted to is in a “muggle” family so no one there will be actively calling her in), would I call Luna in and ask her to maintain an ongoing presence and patrol in the vicinity of this specific framed picture?

Of interest, Luna helped me out in a big way today.
I’m not sure what was effecting me, but it was something. All day I was in a very stressed and anxious state for no apparent reason. I was even having to consciously restrain myself from snapping at people.
None of my usual calming methods abated this.
This isn’t usual for me. I know my moods and reactivity well, and this really didn’t feel like me at all.
So when I got home I called Luna in.
Within a few moments I felt an intense shimmer type sensation throughout my energy system (similar to what I usually experience when I call in an angel, ‘demon’, spirit, anything else etc).

Within (I would estimate) half a minute or so I was completely back to normal me. The ‘not me’ experiences of stress, anxiety and snappy anger just vanished.

So props again to Luna! Whatever it was, Luna dealt with the situation hard and fast.

2 Likes

I would, cuz I’m obsessive with everything but your intentions for Luna in this application are well laid out, so I cannot imagine she doesn’t understand the plan.

Her image being displayed will allow her energy to flow into their lives without the need of awareness to it. :blush:

1 Like

Perfect :slight_smile:

Thought you would enjoy seeing this. I’m looking forward to giving it to her

5 Likes

I like it! That’s an awesome frame!

2 Likes

I think I will try to summon Luna by focusing my mind on visualizing that picture of her and or calling out her name in my thoughts.

I just have one question at this moment. In order to summon her, is it first required to get permission from her creator or can I just do it?

1 Like

No. I suspect Luna will outlive most of us currently incarnated, a few times over. You can just do it, she needs answer to no one but herself and her souls purpose. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome. Oh also I just recently started wondering, how will I know when I successfully evoked her?

You said this works even without psychic senses.
How long should I try evoking her before assuming she has arrived?

Is it easy to telepathically communicate with her even for those like me who lack all skill in telepathy?

1 Like

When you take the time to look at her image and call her name three or four times, you’ll probably remember something about me saying it was easy, and the image connects you directly just by gazing and her name tells her you want her to come.

The first summoning takes the longest usually unless your someone often under attack. After that you could say she pretty much hears or realizes as soon as you decide it’s time to make the call.

Three to Five minutes. If you get bored after that, assume she heard and make your request or tell her what you need etc.

Yes. But the response may seem like your brain is being high jacked or you are hearing things inside your head, without being able to see anything and may feel weird. It actually scared me at first to hear thoughts that weren’t mine, it took a while for me tk clearly recognize different tones and voices with telepathy and Clairaudience is hard because it sounds like it’s outside of you coming from nowhere… so you might think was that… had to be the neighbors!

Telepathy can start out sounding like your own internal voice. So while it works fine telling her what you want, the response still might miff you at first.

It might not and lots of people get a really strong response to let them know she heard them them, then after that they just know and it’s easier to do it even if they don’t normally see or hear anything.

Spirit phenomenon can be a blip of light, a sound from no source, telepathy, change in temperature or emotion, feeling someone brush against you that isn’t there, smell that isn’t there etc.

All of your senses could repsond. Which do will usually be your stronger ones that she can more easily cause you to notice- you might see her if your clairvoyance is the strongest or you might feel that a weight has been lifted off your spirit body if your more clairsentience by nature.

You won’t know till you do it however since your individual, and you may not notice something even if it occurs, I estimated we dismiss roughly half of all phenomena we experience based on well, I was the only one who saw it, that’s crazy, coincidence, Only happened once etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

As with everything, everyone’s experience is different. In non-conventional seneses terms, I seldom hear or see. But I physically feel. Thats my sensory strength.
When I call Luna in I feel a broad and gentle energy come into my space. Usually its quite subtle, but to me its feelable.
In terms of your time question, I find that if I look at (or simply visualise) her image and either speak out loud or think her name with the intention of summoning her, shes there in 3-5 repetitions.
From memory, the first few times I called her in it took longer. Its been a while, but I think the first time took me a couple of minutes.

2 Likes