Sad about results

I did a love spell. My lover came back after a few weeks, I thought we were going to get back together, we were doing a lot of relationship things but he was telling me he was confused and needed time to think. Yesterday (after two weeks of having him back in my life) we decided to just be friends, and now I feel like I’ve lost him again. I feel like most of the relationship was lust. Last night I had back to back dreams about my lover, each time I woke up, I fell back to sleep and there was a new dream about him; that I took note of, I’ve woken up and now I feel a sense of depression. I’m not sure what to do here. What does this mean? Did I mess anything up with having so many questions? Did I mess anything up during the manifestation process? After I burned the artifacts of the spell I thought it was okay to tell a friend about it (cause I thought the spell manifested)

2 Likes

Which spell did you do? Depending on the kind of spell, you drawn him back to you but then I guess the spell started wearing off? I suppose.

1 Like

It was a Santeria rekindling a love spell. I waited a week after having him back in my life, I noticed plenty of signs, then I burned the artifacts of the spell just like the instructions said to do. My lover, expressed how addicted to my body he was, we had a great deal of sexual encounters within the two weeks that we were together, we both seemed different with each other like we were in a happier place. I guess I was worrying so much as to whether or not te spell was working, and trying to push a relationship when he was also being logical about things. I know time will determine things, I just feel a sense of loss with being so happy for 2 weeks with him.

2 Likes

You rekindled a love but rekindling things for the moment are just that, for the moment. If you are to do another spell it should be something more For long lasting relationships. You managed to spark the interest, now go for something stronger but honestly a lot of these spells being used on people who don’t desire to be with you, will only last so long. I do understand though, just to have that person in your presence means so much after you thought you lost them for good

2 Likes

From what you’ve written, it sounds like your spell did arouse strong feelings of lust within him, so it’s not that your magick wasn’t working. It seems like he may be using his logical mind to overcome the feelings of lust that you generated within him. I’ve experienced this sort of situation before as well.

If you want to continue to pursue this guy, I’d consider performing a ritual to make him think of you as a good partner. The emphasis here is on his thoughts, not as much his feelings. Because you have already brought forth lust within him, you just need his rational thoughts to agree with his feelings.

If you do this and he comes back to you, then I would cast one more spell, this time to allow his lust to solidify into a more stable feeling of love. While lust can be a very compelling emotion, it is also fragile and sometimes short-lived, especially with men. Love is much more binding, but going for love right away can scare people off if they aren’t expecting to feel that way. If he thinks of you as long-term partner material, and his lust is strong, then you can use love to seal the deal.

As @Thatguy21 said, though, you can use magick on people who don’t want to be with you and still get results, but you will encounter much more resistance. This resistance can be overcome, but I suppose you may want to ask yourself if you really want to be with someone whom you have to cast love spells on occasionally to keep in control.

2 Likes

Take the friendship. Get his guard down so that he is more saceptible to your next working. Layered approach is needed .

2 Likes

May be you can even turn the tables around with him. Give him what he wants and then go cold turkey with him. Just might work. But it doesn’t .lost cause .

Plus congratulations on ur magick working … @Thatguy21 and I have such stubborn exes… we can’t even get them to call us .

@Thatguy21hey man if u don’t like me telling this let me know I’ll edit it out .

Cheers

1 Like

I told the whole board that myself lol. Every other week or so I made a thread

1 Like

What other spell would I need to do?

1 Like

Honestly no, but it’s just so confusing because during my ritual I started losing feelings for my lover but chose to continue the ritual because I know my feelings change daily. Then I left it alone, left the state to take care of business for two weeks, didn’t talk to him at all, came back, started working (we work together) we were paired up at work often (I was told he started dating someone else) I started showing interest in someone else, but we continued to ignore each other, two weeks ago I was badly injured at work (I got jumped) and he came to see me. From there he expressed his strong emotions for me saying he didn’t know what to do with them, but also displayed lust.
I would rather be his friend for now, but I feel like he’s shutting that door for me. I would also like to let regular things take its course because before when we were ending it was really dirty, he’s always been so heavily attracted to me which is probably why it was easy to spur up his lust again. Yeah he’s definitely thinking logically with other things as well, I just feel odd that my emotions were spurred up for him when the spell was supposed to be on him. The other thing is that he kept bringing up how he thinks I’m going to leave him due to our past so I get the logical thinking. He obviously has more control over his emotions than I do.

1 Like

I’m not sure how to do this, I honestly don’t even want to talk to him right now. I would much rather wait for him to reach out to me

I received another message from you but I don’t see it over here on the thread. Thank you, I won’t give up hope. I called upon Oshun the first time and made sure to thank her multiple times. Maybe I should try a different approach with time.

1 Like

Try sallos or someone who can give you a longer situation. Maybe king beleth? Depends on who you like to work with

1 Like

Yea go with your guts. Take some rest too u don’t wanna be energetically drained too . Take.care of urself too.

When u feel the need . May be do a sweeting shaker jar . One that is small enough to carry around. And whenever u feel the love for him. You put that intent and energy into it. All day long .

Also I cannot stress enough how you can manifest your results with LOA. practice it. No greater attraction than self confidence.

Project your love/ feelings to your target … checkout energy balls / thoughtforms . Whatever u choose to do u have to stick to it for good 3/4 weeks.

1 Like

Hi i just want to add my 2 cents as a Man.

What you did wrong was to give him all the sex that he wanted in hope for a relationship.

We want what me cant have and value things we have to work hard for. The same applies to him.

Your magic worked and he had strong feelings of lust for you. You should have given him a little taste and keep giving him a little to have him stay hungry for more. Chasing you to get a little more but never enough.

You have to let the feelings bake in the oven and not open the door to let all the steam out!

The unsatisfied / unreleased lust would have made him think about u and long for u to the point he just has to have you! And then he will chase and u can talk about relationship. Even then u just make him chase u and make him afraid to lose you.

We all want what we cant have. Use the momentum of magic to make his lust turn to love over time. Giving him your body for sex then all the longing is released and how can u long for something if you already have it?

I hope i used the right words to explain

5 Likes

On point mate

Thank you. What is LOA and sweeting jar?

loa = law of attraction
checkout honey jars and sweetening jar in the forum and also on youtube

1 Like

Yes what I’d do is channel all that sadness, all your thoughts about him and meditate on it with LOA music on YouTube. There’s a bunch of mediation videos for getting your ex back…that helps kick back the blow of lusting for results or feeling depressed. Want him to call, just invision him calling while mediating or relaxing in general. Once you feel better(you will). Go on and forget about it like you did before

1 Like

It is fairly common for lust magick to work both ways, so it’s not surprising that your feelings were affected too. It also really does not seem like he is keeping his emotions under control. He has spoken to you directly, multiple times it sounds like, about how he has strong feelings for you still. His other behaviors are likely him attempting to flee from these feelings, which, unsurprisingly, tends not to work.

I’m also glad you mentioned that things ended dirty. This is not the first “get my ex back” post (not by a long shot), and what most people tend to overlook is that a relationship is made of much more than love or lust. Considering that things got to the point where you broke up, I’m guessing that you both hurt each other in some way (likely in several ways).

If you really want to get back with this guy, you’re going to need to address these issues and resolve them favorably. If the emotional gunk gets cleared away, all that will be left are his strong feelings of lust (and perhaps even love). It sounds like he is actually quite afraid of you leaving him, so this may really be easier than you expect.

Given what you’ve said, I’m no longer certain that additional magick is required here. If anything, I could see an influence spell being effective, maybe one to instill loyalty in him to you, but even that may be overkill. In all honesty, perhaps some more internally focussed magick is what you need. Messy breakups create all sorts of emotional and mental confusion and turmoil, so if you can find some clarity in this regard, you’ll likely figure out for yourself the best course of action.

1 Like