Sad about results

Hey, thank you so much first of all for taking the time. I feel the same exact way, so I’m glad that someone from an unbiased point sees this. I feel like I’m still seek subtle signs, I just need to give this space, And things will continue to unfold the way they should.

Again thank you

1 Like

I think lusting for results will lessen when you see that your magic has actually worked and there’s no need to doubt. Atleast that’s what I’m experiencing right now

1 Like

He literally confessed to me today that he’s attracted to me but doesn’t want the relationship… At this point I don’t even know how the spell went.

Work with the Grand Duke Sallos. He brings true love and encourages fidelity.
Or
Archangel Haniel
Or
Lord Rosier.

5 Likes

I must say, the times I’ve done successful work and told anyone about it, all gains were lost. Period. I truly believe there is something to this.

I wanted a computer once and I told all of my friends. And then I didn’t get one.

yeah love spells are tricky thing… Get someone to lust for you… even get someone to came back to you for a while… is relatively not that hard. Now make so that said person is truly in love with you when that person had already lost her love for you… that… is not impossible… but seems to be quite tricky.

Love spells are not predictable. There are many factors involved. I wouldn’t do love spells on someone who leaves me for someone else or if they are abusive.

My first spell was on someone whom I truly loved and even now I love her. The spell was not a mind control or manipulative one but it was focused on removing the blocks between us.

1 Like

same here. tough cookie ain’t it? some of us just can’t get a break. :cry:

1 Like

Most rich rich people says to not tell people your goals and plan. Keep it a secret. The reason is because there are naysayers and other people thoughts getting in the way of your goals if they found out what you are doing your best to achieve. They get jealous that you have such ambitions. Their energy thoughts affect your energy projection to manifest your ambitions.

So they highly say keep it a secret so no other thoughts interfere with your manifesting projection of your will. Others knowing drains the power of your will.

Same could be said of magick spells. how many times you tell the forum that your doing love spells and someone comes to argue to not do it as it takes away their will? too many times. There’s always someone projecting opposite of what you want if you let someone know. So sometimes it’s best to not talk about it until you get your goal. Another example would be curses baneful spell. how many says that its best to move on and revenge through living well?Many. There’s always someone on the opposite side not being supportive. Hence, the reason to keep it a secret so your will don’t get interfered with other’s unsupportive thought.

4 Likes

Love spells are not my forte because I tend to focus on money spells. That said what Bune showed me is that depression kills money. Even now when I’m walking around handling business people are so Syked out with this coronavirus thing you can see there is a stark difference between my walk and theirs. Even the people who were playing it off in the beginning saying its not going to be a big impact the depression has slowly creeped up. If I even talk to people for a couple minutes if their spirit is sad and depressed I feel it and it effects me and then I snap out of it and get back to business. My point: depression is the enemy of result and two you may not be just feeling your own depression! The whole world is grieving.

Also pay attention to your intuitions. Do not deny them. If it was only lust based then be honest and also be open to something else. I did a request for something months ago for Lucifer and I heard him say “be willing to be flexible /creative” something like that. I was not presented with the option that I wanted so I rejected it. Now I’m like damn I should have taken that creative arrangement because that would have been so more convenient than what I’m doing now because I needed it to be black or white. The choice is yours!