Runes in death curses

I am looking for some potent alternatives to cause the death of a target and her hole bloodline. The books i have about runes are disgustingly rhp oriented :bat:

Do you guys have some rune formulas?
Or name an excellent Book in runic death curses?
:spider:

1 Like

A Nithing Pole is likely what you are after. Three thurisaz carved into a pole topped with a horses head, planted in the ground in the direction of the ones you want cursed. It’s meant to disrupt the land wights into performing the curse. I have found it very effective in the past. Though I substituted the head of a deer.

5 Likes

The “ladder” combined from Hagal and inverted Teiwaz runes could be a good curse. This formula should be combined with the ritual and offering for Goddess Hel. I had some good experience with this formula.

1 Like

Yes this formula is one of the most powerful. I discovered more and I kind of Design stuff. At the moment i am working with designing protection of a target through rune magic.

1 Like

@DerAmateurHexer any idea of a formula to neutralize a rune spell?

:sun_with_face:

I used once a runic formula based on Agishjalmur (4x Algiz) and additional Thurisaz and Theiwas. It works as a protection. But I noticed a side effects of this formula. My spiritual senses were also shielded. And later I decided to deactivate this sigil.

1 Like

hi, i want to know if i can use a rune formula to curse on my hand nails to be more effective.

Welcome @bitterheartdoll It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I have use rune but not good. Not fast minimum damage. For cursing i have put in papers pictures etc. Its a site where have the death spell ritual.i tnk derk or smetng similar its a popular rune site
Yes free.