Rune magick

Do you know rune magic? That’s on my list to learn…cause I haven’t touched base on it at all…I’m just I feel like I’m behind lmoa😂

3 Likes

Lets say I am learning at this point.They are still beyond my scope of training.

1 Like

I see are there any books on them that you know of

@Mani Anything you know?

The Galdrabok is a good one for learning Runestaves. It has a clever curse in it to use on your enemies called the Fart Curse lol. Also in it, there is mentions of Judeo-Christian Demons such as Beezlebub

3 Likes

heres an image from the Galdrabok

4 Likes

That would be very useful

And heres the fart curse

5 Likes

How would you crave it in the leg bone tho…

1 Like

it’s an ancient book. I’d assume, it’d work just as well on an animal bone or on paper and what not. So long as the intent is there

1 Like

I see ebook ?

yeah theres an Ebook version

2 Likes

:rofl: this is genius! Thanks for sharing! I really thought it might be a joke!

2 Likes

I will definitely look it up and put it in my library

2 Likes

Made this a new topic since it was OT to the origin thread, and it’s worth its own conversation. :+1:

5 Likes

I’d say, focus on meditating on the runes and learning them first. Runestaves are combined runes and are the next step after that.
The free website RuneSecrets.com has a nice run-down of the runes and detailed explanations.

As you get into magik with them, I like the book Hellrunar - a manual of rune magik.

7 Likes

That k you for the tips I’ll look into it

This is something I want to start leaning too.

I tried it , wasn’t too sure of the results but my work with Odin , Thor and Frigg have been quite potent .

1 Like

Fani. A quick qestion which runes u use for fart curse top runes, or bottom,? Thanks.