Rune Creation

Perhaps someone grabs him too hard

It’s like a tyr rune that doesn’t care anymore

2 Likes

Awww that makes my little black heart so happy it hurts :hugs: now I’m gonna spend the day talking to my self about how I’m gonna meet my girl crush one day and hand her a bunch of storm wood from the sacred black hills as just because gifts lmao

Also should I hand saw my branches into disks or use a chop saw? I have the time just not sure about the accuracy.

1 Like

It looks like it no longer cares at all about life lmao. That is going to be what comes up next time I think about the tyr rune now lmao

3 Likes

:man_shrugging: ear rune posture

2 Likes

I keep thinking of the dad joke about touching your elbow to your ear and licking your elbow for how that posture would look lmao

3 Likes

Odin paid for knowledge with his eye. I’m afraid that if I were to use one, I may pay with a finger… Guess it depends on how thick the branch is.

I have a jigsaw I would’ve used, but I figured the pull saws I used would save me some sanding later on. Since I knew I was going to use hand files and sandpaper at the end, reducing the shaping was an easy way to save some time.

They have a cabin you can rent. That would be so damn awesome to do some day.

2 Likes

Well played!

2 Likes

This one much better is

Lmao that is always my worry (and anyone working with me) when dealing with power tools. I’m more a drywall and painting kinda gal myself but i do swing a framing hammer nicely and can miter pretty well too lol

1 Like

I swung a 22oz hammer nicely into one of my fingers while roofing. Bloomed like a mushroom. After some stitches and time, it looks mostly normal. I don’t like to take blood from it, as it doesn’t seem to bleed as nicely as the others.

3 Likes

Nice video.

I’m still on the fence about the poses and want to give it some more thought.

@MagusOfGamaliel @anon482649 I have been thinking of calling up a few of my Norse ancestors that come to my Ancestor Worship and asking them if they still have land spirits that would help imbue them with their magic for the rune, too. I don’t know if they’d be willing or if it’s an option, but I’ve been thinking about it.

3 Likes

I don’t practice ancestor worship, so I don’t know

1 Like

Fair enough. Worship is the term, but it’s more like Remembrance.

3 Likes

I rarely do psychic work with mines, but I might should do it more often, most of the time I take inspiration from them, for reasons that are not strictly magical

2 Likes

May I pm you to talk about ancestor workings?

2 Likes

Sure, but I haven’t done much other than honor them in ritual.

2 Likes

That is a great idea to do. I really should start working with mine more than a mere mention of hail the ancestors 🤦

2 Likes

As should I. I felt I should spend some time honoring them for a bit before ever asking them to help with anything. This rune creation would be the first thing I would openly ask them for help with.

2 Likes

I summoned mines to ask stuff, recently I only summon for that end

2 Likes

Walking This path is the first time ive even acknowledged mine. So I’m sure there is some catching up and amending to do here on my end.

2 Likes