ROLL CALL - Group Working - Lost and Found

What I do with my mornings is no ones business :joy:

Iā€™m in. I wanna learn to kill so why not

2 Likes

Quick note:

PRISON IS NOT ENOUGH. TAKE. NO. PRISONERS.

Iā€™ll make this a project. Once again I can fit any of those boxes, including the new ones. Where do you want me?

4 Likes

@Aiden_Crow ā€¦ I would say B-Team or D-Team. Anyone on vampirism would do wonderfully on either of those.

Shapeshifters/Energy workers D-Team.
Evokers and Attackers A-Team
Necromancers/Cursers/Houngans/Santeros B-Team.
Healers C-Team and E-Team.
Money/Dignities F-Team.

1 Like

Hmmm. Iā€™ll pick a couple and pick a main one. Then I can back up wherever there are difficulties m

1 Like

Right on ā€¦ Its still in the planning stage. I may just do mass recruitment based in introductions, like for this topic, and category recent posters, splitting them into the six teams.

Then there is outside BALG, which would get a minimal data post ā€¦ Still not sure about this idea, as I think this should be a BALG only working.

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra @AdamThoth we need to get in on this

1 Like

When I attack itā€™s generally hard and fast. .

Then hard and fast. Again donā€™t give them time to regroup

But this needs to stay simple and uniformed as far as attacks goā€¦

Also need some serious shielding

Have the bombing organized and timed outā€¦
Several magicians shielding and several on attack. .plus healing work.

4 Likes

I fit all of those and so do the rest of us I think we should do it too

2 Likes

We would need people who have warfare experience

2 Likes

Besides me you and adam

1 Like

So us?

NVM saw the second reply. Youā€™re right though

2 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra, @Woodsman81, @Lady_Eva, I donā€™t know if you would want to be squad leaders. You three stood out to me as a first thought unless you can recommend better choices.

If we invoke the Shem angels and goetia, thatā€™s at least 12 angels and 12 demons, unless we allocate angels to E-Team and C-Team. Then there are all other spirits, or.leave choice open but each person evokes or invokes at least 12 spirits apiece.

There will be at least three other squad leaders, if anyone wants to volunteer.

I would tell you to let people use their own methods rather than limiting what they do. Trust me, if you just let them do it, itā€™ll happen.

3 Likes

@Aiden_Crow ā€¦ Youā€™re right. Care to be a squad leader, or pair up with one?

1 Like

Okay everything Iā€™m going to type below is going to look uncharacteristic but trust me itā€™s for a reason:

The ā€œelitesā€ by now WANT the world to burn, or did you really think earthquakes below major cities, 2 nuke warnings in a short period that were ā€œfalse alarmsā€ along with a sudden spate of ā€œmeteorsā€ in the sky were a coincidence?

I said before on here, attempting to connive consent to your own destruction is how they operate, Sultitan_Itan laid it out in another threadā€¦ BE CAREFUL!!

And I do not consent to this.

COUNT ME OUT of that idea - this is NOT a game, working threads set the intent for the whole deal, and youā€™ve just set an intent that itā€™s fine to be destroyed?

Like itā€™s fair doā€™s and youā€™re good with that. NO!

There is no nobility in losing to people who would then, if not prevented, continue doing what theyā€™re doing.

Look Iā€™m not trying to be a dick here but I made the Operation Hera thread, I did that in a VERY specific way, same with the March 1st threads, you do NOT go giving de facto consent to your enemies, which in magickal terms is a real thing that can be used against you.

I had several near misses on fatal accidents with that at the start of last year as a result of engaging in Operation Hera and that was despite careful wording at all stages (online and off) and also with limirless protection in place, because this is a serious business.

If Iā€™m going to be involved in this, we need some kind of common agreement as of now that no-one makes defeatist statements giving consent because like it or not, magick can be very legalistic in nature, and if you write that into the intent at any stage of the planning, and people read it and continue joining in, that IS giving consent.

Iā€™ve been doing magickal warfare of various kinds for a very long time, trust me I learned the hard way on this one.

Iā€™m sorry to rant at you @Woodsman81 but this is a deadly serious business, careless talk can fuck things upā€¦ my alternatives here are to:

1. decline to get involved without giving a reason and then treat the lives of people I care about like nothing, just so everyone goes on thinking Iā€™m ā€œniceā€

2. try deleting stuff and handling it via PM, BUT those posts have been up for hours now and have likes meaning basically people saying they consent. And I already deleted one post last night that was made, then explained why via PM, but that of course didnā€™t explain why not to do this to anyone else.

You want people who have experience with magickal war? Donā€™t ignore the advice of someone who has.

Iā€™m truly sorry to call this in public but itā€™s got to be dealt with if this is going to be anything other than a disaster.

I only give consent to the victory of my work and the destruction of my enemies, and you should too!

6 Likes

I could do some stuff to help ā€˜grease the wheelsā€™ for the more heavy hitting people who decide to participate.

2 Likes

Postā€™s up with Angel info:

3 Likes

For the record, I do not consent to being destroyed by anyone or anything. Iā€™m just here to hone my skills; bonus points if the goalā€™s reasonably well-intentioned.

5 Likes

Hmā€¦
I can recommend the right entities for the required jobs.

3 Likes