Hi everyone
I’m interested in opinions on the current rituals for hire available through Become a Living God. Is there any kind(s) of ritual you’d like to see offered there that isn’t already?
Thank you
Zeraphina
Hi everyone
I’m interested in opinions on the current rituals for hire available through Become a Living God. Is there any kind(s) of ritual you’d like to see offered there that isn’t already?
Thank you
Zeraphina
People tend to ask most for divinatory scans or readings, but you could consider that as covered by a general consult.
We do get enquiries about mentoring fairly regularly. Among the forum members that may or may not be fulfilled organically. It’s not a one off ritual, I realise, but if there was a way to implement a new mentoring program people might be interested if Become a Living God were. 
I do also see occasional feedback that a possible block to purchases is that people don’t see a way to ask questions about what’s appropriate without the purchase first. They’re worried the request cannot be done and it’s a lot of money to risk to only get a ‘no’. If there was a sales email for enquiries that might help?
Thank you those are really helpful points 
Definitely yes, I would like a ritual to completely remove those persistence enemies who would not leave you alone. They monitor, they do incantations and they do ritual. Anything to allow me to protect myself from these type of enemies.
To find a new love without knowing the person. To be able to pull the right person from any where in the universe as long as you are connected to one another.
Love, break up and healing. That’s the stuff that is we a lot. I also know tarot is something that’s super popular on here.
Growth and self empowerment being the others I see a lot.
Rituals to boost astral senses. That gets asked alot.
Interesting you say that as I have a ritual I created to attract your soulmate with Lucifer 
I’d like to see a defensive ritual versus hostile practicioners Magick and evil spirits.
You could probably make a killing on the servitor business.
Custom and preprogrammed both.
Hi Zeraphina, I would like to hire a ritual for love or to get an ex back
She’s hasn’t been active on this forum for very long time. Definitely she won’t be able to respond to your message though.