Rituals are causing folks from the past to call

I am a new magician and since I have been doing rituals out of Henry Archer’s book “The Magick of Angels and Demons” people from my past that I don’t want to deal with have found me and started calling. For instance, a co-worker that is two-faced called me last month and said she asked my old supervisor (who I chat with often) for my number. She stated that her old phone was broken and she couldn’t get my number out in 2015. It is weird because this co-worker and my old supervisor talk on a weekly basis and she could’ve asked her years ago for my number. Similar situations have happened. I just wanted to know if anyone has dealt with this same thing in general?

1 Like

Love that book . Let me ask. What ritual or who did you try to evocate?

2 Likes

I got this book in October so every two weeks I do a ritual from his book so it is alot of different angels and demons I called on for different tasks and stuff. According to my notes 10-12-20 I got a mysterious nice note under my door and that following week a call from that co-worker and the next week a call from a person I disconnected from and each week someone new from the past has been frantically trying to get in contact. Yesterday a person from my old group contacted me. I love the rituals but don’t want anyone from the past contacting me and on the other hand… I would hate to change my no. :frowning:

It sounds like there’s old energy that the entities you’re working with feel should be cleared out, perhaps to make room for some kind of progress that their working on.

2 Likes

Thanks for your insight. Good point.

1 Like

I’ve had something similar like this happen to me. Did a short jar (I think) ritual - and had 2 people try and message me out of the blue.

One is someone who hated my guts and proceeded to let me know, and the other was either an ex or someone else I didn’t like :rofl:

1 Like

Sounds like a practice mode for you. If these are people you don’t want in your life, it sounds like you need to tell them to leave you be.

Might be someone in your life now that they might want you to remove from your “circle” and they think you may need some practice telling people to leave you alone. And with that bringing in those you already don’t like. Kind of like prepping or a practice round.

Just an idea…

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience because this is weird.

1 Like

Good point thanks